Everything Hurts

Começar do início

"Y/N, after we met again my family already knew about us and told me to tell you but I didn't want you to get hurt racing because of it so I waited I knew I should of told you when they left us alone but I thought at the moment it was the right thing. I mean not even Stormi knew you were her other parent until Aire said mama once you left my house one day. I felt bad every time I saw you playing with her or holding Aire because he only wanted you hurt me that you didn't know sooner. I showed them pictures of you since they were born they knew Travis wasn't their parent. They both know and want you around more, Stormi not mad at you for not being there she just want to spend time with her mama." I finally look up from staring at the envelope taking it all in that my kids know I'm their mama and want me around. "Who all knows?" I ask wanting to know that instead of getting into an argument. "My family only and Travis." nodding my head I say, "Ok I umm need to go tell Hailey." she looks at me and says, "Why would you need to tell her now?" "Because she deserves to know I have kids if she wants to stay in a relationship with me." After that I walk back in the house going to the living room. "Hey Hailey can I talk to you for a minute?" She nods getting up and following me into the kitchen and when we pass Kylie she hands me the envelope, and we sit down at the bar next to each other. "This is where you break up with me isn't it?" Hailey says after we sit down. I look at her stunned and turn my body to completely face her. "No not at all, I just have to tell you something that I tired to put behind me but can't now." I say hoping to reassure her that I want us to stay together, and by her nodding and smiling I think I did. "Alright that's good cause I didn't want us to end, so what is it?" "There's a lot so I'm going to say the short version. When everyone thought Kylie was dating Tyga she was actually doing a PR stunt and was dating me, then she started a PR stunt with Travis, but the day I found out I was getting into Formula 2 I went over to tell her only to find her fucking Travis. After that we didn't speak I avoided her because I was hurt so I was only talking to her family. We started talking again at the Montreal Grand Prix but only as friends, and as you know she just took me outside to talk to me about something. Well the main thing to prove it is in the envelope she gave me, but she said that I am Stormi and Aire other parent not Travis. He took a DNA test for both and were negative."

She sits there quit for a little while before saying, "So you slept with her a year ago to have Aire and Stormi is yours, do the kids even know?" "Yes the kids, know she told them that they had another parent from birth and showed them pictures of me all while saying that's mama. As for the Aire part yes we did a year ago at a party I was drunk and still hurt but wanted her back and ended up slepping together, although I woke up before her and left before she was awake not wanting to face her." She nods, "So it was before we started talking but she kept this information from you and never tried to contact you tell you?" I nod saying "Yes she did nut she feels sorry about it and says she wants me to be in my kids life but they also want me in their life, and also that everyday she regrets not telling me sooner." "Can I look at the papers in the envelope?" She ask, and I nod handing it to her letting her open it and pull out the papers. After she's done looking at the papers she turns to me saying, "I still want to be with you but she gave them your last name and the other parent signature spot is blank." "Yes she did, I don't know why Stormi says her last name is Webster I didn't ask but it's actually not. Also I want to fix those blank spots. I'm glad you still want to be with me after all this though because I did not want to lose you at all." We look at each other for a moment before I give her a little peck on the lips them collecting the papers putting them back into the envelope. "We should go back in there so you can see your kids for the first time knowing." I nod getting up with her grabbing her hand and walking back into the living room. Hailey sits down first while I go to hand the envelope to Kylie I hear "Mama" I turn around seeing Aire sitting on the ground with his arms in the air wanting me to pick him up, and with the biggest smile on my face and tears forming in my eyes I pick him up sitting down where I was. "Hey buddy, have you been good for your mommy?" I ask knowing he probably isn't going to answer, but nods while reaching up to hold my necklace in his hands. "He acts and looks just like his mama." Kylie says while looking at me, and I look at her for a split second looking back to my son. "Mama, can you play with me?" Stormi ask standing in front of me. "Yes of course I will."

It's been a little while since I found out I had kids and since them I spent anytime I could with them I just got back into LA to spend my summer break her with my family and kids. The day after I found out I called my family and told them about it and they all surprisingly took it well. As for the racing I didn't do great but also not bad, I got third and then six for both of them. I'm just now landing in from Belgium and on my way home to drop off my stiff and get freshened up, I would really like to relax at home for a few hours but Kris asked me to come to her house after I landed. Once I get freshened up and throw on my biking gear over my grey sweats and shirt and grab my bag putting the hoodie in there, and take the keys going to my garage getting on customized dark blue and white with light blue flames and my old racing number 25 on the side Yamaha YZF-R6 bike and heading to Kris's house. After about 20 minutes with a little joy ride I make it to Kris's and pulling up into the driveway I see a lot of cars including my family's, but before I can even get off of my bike Stormi comes running out of the house yelling. "Mama, you made it!" I finish putting the stand down and getting of the bike taking my helmet off I bend down so Stormi can hug me. "Yes of course I made it. Why wouldn't I want to see my two favorite people." I say while hugging her after miss seeing her in person for five days. "Come on let's go inside everyone's waiting!" She says after breaking the hug and grabbing my hand pulling me to go inside. I laugh while grabbing my helmet and follow her pulling me inside, shutting the door behind us we walk into her living room where my siblings and all  the Kardashian sisters are sitting talking. "Mommy! Mama's here!" Kylie looks up once she hears Stormi and then looks at me and back to Stormi. "I see that, but maybe you could give her a minute to get settled." Stormi nods and runs off into the backyard probably to play with her cousins. "I'll be back in a minute." I say walking into the kitchen where I hear Kris and my mom. "Hey guys what's going on here?" I ask leaning against the counter. 

Mom comes over and gives me a tight hug while Kris says, "We wanted to have a get together to kick off your summer break and spend as much time with you as possible, all of us did. Also you can put your stuff in the room you have here, I haven't touched it." I nod and after hugging my mom I go up taking off my boots, pants, and jacket and put on my grey and black Nike running tennis shoes and head back downstairs. I sit in the empty spot on the couch by Jackson and listen to what they were talking about. i join in on the fun before we Kris says that it's time to eat and I help making sure Stormi washes her hands while Kylie goes and get's Aire from her room since he was asleep. I sit by Stormi and Olivia as we eat dinner laughing joking and asking me questions about racing sometimes. After dinner I get Aire and clean him up and getting him dressed again carrying him back into the living room sitting on the couch with him. I feel the couch dip down and see my mom sitting beside me. "You know he looks just like you did at the age of one." She says while looking at Aire. I look at him smiling and say, "Ya he does remind me a lot of me especially the hair, mouth, and nose." He just looks over at my mom and smiles ands says "Nana." and then laughs after. My mom smiles so big I think her cheeks hurt and then says, "You know I want to talk about this situation more with you right." I nod and she continues, "I can tell how much you love them though and your a good mother I can tell." I nod while looking at Aire who is still playing with my necklace not wanting to be away from me right now. A few minutes later the everyone walks in and Stormi stands in front of me and says, "Mama everyone is going to hang out outside, but can you play soccer with us?" I nod and say, "of course I'll play soccer with you guys." I get up following them outside and set Aire down where his toys are kissing his head and go play soccer with Stormi and all the kids. hanging out with them the rest of the day I focus spending most of my time with my kids but also everybody else. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry it took me longer to get this chapter out but I'm comfortable with everything now and should be able to update sooner between each of them. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if you have any ideas for the story you can comment them and I will do my best to add it in.