Unexpected Meeting

Ran was alone in her house because her father was investigating some case and left early . Conan told her that he will be staying in Agasa hakase's house until the next day . Then she was frowning until she saw Shinichi walking towards her house . But she thought that she's only dreaming about it . Until she heard some knock on the door . When she opened it , she saw Shinichi with his smiling face as he greeted her , "Yo , Ran . " Ran was surprised that he comeback without saying a word . She can't help but let her tears run into her cheeks . Shinichi don't know what should he do because it's the first time she saw Ran cry in his Shinichi form . He pat her head then she said . "Don't cry , Im already here . " She stopped crying then she lift her face to meet his eyes . Then she smiled then she said . "Baka.! Why didn't you tell me that you're going here .? " Then he replied , "Because it's a surprise . " He pulled something in his coat's pocket then he hand a little box to her . "It's not much . But accept it Ran . Because i just vanished again without a word . These cases are being a bother . "He said while averting to look in her eyes . She smiled then she said . "Thank you Shinichi . But , you could have told me earlier so i could buy something for you . " Then she thought of something . " What about we go to the tropical land today .? The weather seems nice . " She said then she looked at him . He looked outside then he nodded . "I haven't go to that for a long time . " But on the back of his thoughts , "What if someone in the black organization saw me and Ran .? She's going to be in a trouble . " . "Im going to change Shinichi . " She said then she ran hurriedly upstairs to change a pair of clothing . "Mattaku~ this is troublesome . " He said to himself again .Then he sigh . She come down running then she said . "Let's go . " Then he nod . They took a taxi so they can arrive early . They are in the line waiting to get tickets . But it took so long that he's already thirsty. "Wait here Ran , i will buy some drinks . " Then he go without waiting for her reply . She doesn't the first time . Like Shinichi's going away and never coming back .