Healing her or ???

------ Author -POV ------

Kookie went out of the room while JK looking at YN unconscious figure he examined her full body noticed lots of wounds which made by them while doing it.

Her body covered with bite marks and hickey JK singed deeply then he overing above her, he was losing his control again her face glowing in moon light her lips are parted then his gaze travel to her neck and he start to sucking her neck jawline and her chest and clevage all over her body.

JK was using his power while doing this so her skin was glowing in blue colour because of his saliva her wounds and nail mark was disappeared quickly but she was bleeding internally in her virgina. He bends towards her legs generally kiss her legs and spread them.

Jk look at her face before he start, yn is still unconscious and her heart beat still getting low, blood continuously flowing down, he sings deeply and entered himself inside her.

JK: it's feel great.....hah..... Jk what are you thinking she already hurt....I have to control myself........

Jk strted to move and with in few minutes he released inside her then pull out. He used his power to cure yn and covered her with bedsheet and went out.

----- Meanwhile -----

Jungkook was sitting on throne with his legs crossed Kookie was walking left to right in worried about Yn then JK arrived at throne room which the dragon Masters the king roles the kingdom.

-------- Jungkook - POV ------

I was thinking about what happened few hours ago it's made me angry and worried at the same time, I was shocked when I see yn bleeding that much but I can't deny that I am going crazy when I see her infront of me, but I got nurvous when JK said her heart beat getting low. I feel scared, scared of losing her again, l love her I can't afford to lose my wife. I was waiting for JK to come out because I know he can heal her completely. But why he talking so long.

Time skips------

Jungkook: jk what happened to her? Is sh---

Before he could speak kookie rushed to jk.

Kookie: how is she? What happened? Are you done with healing her? Did she lost lots of blood? Can I see her?

I keep quiet while looking at them i know Kookie is always behave like childish, specially when it's come to YN, I can't do anything with it's because we know how much we love her. I don't show anything in expression but I also feel like I want to know about my Yn my love.

Jk: YN lost lots of blood but now she is alright. We need to take good care of her because she wasn't powerful like us, so don't forget that. Handle her gently. Anyway let her rest for now because she is very tired I only cured her wounds but I can't take her pain away.

With that he left from there Kookie went to his room but I can't stay like this. I want to see my queen. So I went to her room she was laying lifeless I don't know why I felt angry on myself. But I got distracted when I heard JK cleared his throat I looked back two of them standing in door frame looking at me doubtfuly.

Jk: I told you to let her rest! We already hurt her enough!!

Kookie: I know she is too beautiful to resist, but we have to control ourselves. Don't disturb her!

Jungkook: what are you talking about? I just want to make sure that she okay!!! And I don't care about anything!

Kookie: why so serious Bro? are you still angry on her? Come on it's not her fault!

Jungkook: you saying that it's not her fault? how can she forget us? How could she? It's that much easy for her to forget? Because of her we lost everything!!!!! Because of her our whole world is Freezed into statue!!!!!!

I screamed in frsturation I really mad I can't accept the fact that she really forgot everything.

JK: Jungkook it's not her fault! She is a human it's her another life our yn is dead already it's her next life. We can't blame yn, you know very well it's all happened because of us, so stop blaming her and stop getting angry and don't hurt her anymore. We can try to bring her memory back, till we should be wait for our yn.

They are right i create the mess I should be the one who blamed. I stayed quiet and we went out leave her rest. I will make everything clear between us.

------ YN - POV -----:-

I slightly awake from the deep sleep because of someone screaming loudly I scared of them so I kept my eyes closed and listen to their conversation but I can't understand anything! What are they talking about? Then I remembered that happened just before I fainted. They left me alone. I can't move it's painful I can't endure the pain my lower body was nump I can't feel my legs but I can't see any marks and wounds in my body how it's possible I clearly remember they bites me hurt me I can feel the pain. I cried silently I feel tired of getting raped.

But now I feel little bit relieved because at least they left. I waited for them to go out and a huge tear escaped from my eyes I can't believe what is happening with me!!!

YN: what I did to deserve this all? Why God? Are you hate me that much? You took my parents away from me when I was child, still I fighting for my dreams but you again destroy my life like this? Why......? WHY???????

I cried my heart out then I remembered my life, friends and my boyfriend.

YN: my life was really peaceful till yesterday but now !! One day!! Just one day change my life upside down....

I was thinking about how I end up with those heartless monsters!! in this mysterious hell ?..

___End of YN POV ___

*
*
*
*
*
*
*