(Art is mine)

Shockwave: I live to serve you lord (Y/n)..

Dina: Who is this?

(Y/n): His name is shockwave. He's the artificial intelligence devil.

Shockwave: I am shockwave. As lord (Y/n) stated I am the artificial intelligence devil. I started out as a computer but built a physical body for myself by learning starscream's body structure.

(Y/n): Speaking of starscream-

Starscream: Sire! Sire! Why have you brought the humans in here!? That one injured me!

Starscream said pointing to aki.

(Y/n): Starscream...you were supposed to alert me when intruders break in were you not?

Starscream: W-well ye-yea see but I-

Perry: Krrrrrrrrrr

Power then wakes up

Power: Huh?

Denji: Hey look it's the platypus!

The "Platypus" then roles its eyes as it reaches somewhere and pulls out a fedora as the platypus is now standing on 2 feet

Denji / Power: PERRY THE PLATYPUS!?!?!?!

(Y/n): This is agent P. He is the platypus devil, he works as a sort of agent for me when I need information. Such as times I would need information on you, chainsaw boy.

Aki: That explains why he keeps attacking denji and power randomly these days...

(Y/n): Exactly. Though I just sent him to beat them to shit piles because I felt like it.

Power: HOW DARE YOU MOCK THE GREAT POWER!?!

(Y/n) then proceeds to ignore her completely and looks towards his two robotic subjects.

(Y/n): Shockwave, patch the girl with the white hair up. Starscream, fetch some blood bags so the devils can heal. I expect you to not fail me again.

Shockwave: Understood.

Starscream: Yes sire..

Aki: This place is a mess. Considering you have a lot of free time here I'd suggest you touch some grass every once in a while.

(Y/n): Touch some grass? Why don't you go touch some bitches, topknot.

Aki:

Denji and power burst out laughing as aki was just emotionally attacked by the new man

Denji and power burst out laughing as aki was just emotionally attacked by the new man. As dina laughs with them and himeno's tears stop falling  as she chuckles at aki's luck.

Denji:Yea top knot! Why don't you go talk to some girls? Like me

Denji boasts with a very wide grin on his face

(Y/n): I doubt you would get any action with that ugly ass face of yours, chainsaw boy.

Denji:

Denji: Grrrrrr! What's your deal anyway!? And how do you know miss makima!?

Aki: more importantly, what did you do to arai and kobeni?

(Y/n): *to denji* Wouldn't you like to know. *to aki* look behind you.

Aki looks behind him go see...
.
.
.
Nothing

Aki: what?

(Y/n): Holy shit you actually fell for that. Anyways. Their alive. Just unconscious. I'll let you see them later.

Aki: Fine..

Himeno:...(Y/n)

(Y/n): Hm?

Himeno: You have alot if explaining to do mister. How could you just fake your death like that!? You think you can just waltz back in here and think everything's gonna be back to normal!? And you didnt even come back home to us!!...to me..

(Y/n): Himeno...

Himeno:...Do you know how your death affected everyone?? Do you know how drunk master had gotten?? My life, my life got a teeny bit happier when I met you and aki...you two were the only partners that managed to survive so long..that I got to comfortable...that you wouldn't die....I guess I was right heh...

Though himeno was usually a cheerful woman this was a rare moment were she would actually show anger and sadness towards someone.

(Y/n): *sigh*...fine.. I'll tell..

To be continued....

Next chapter will be the origin....

Btw perry the platypus, shockwave and starscream all belong to their rightful owners