Premiere

Four years later

Ruby's alarm went off at 7:30,because she has the premiere today at 11:30,you got up and put just jean shorts and a crop top on and went downstairs to have breakfast.

Instagram.

Like by jackchampion,baileybass and more

@rubyortega-premiere day today going to get my dress and make up on

User1324:gorgeous girl

Baileybass:so excited to see you
Rubyortega replys:Same😙❤️

User5281:pretty:)

Jackchampion:I'm so excited to
See you at the premiere❤️❤️
Rubyortega replys:Same🥰❤️

Load more comments

Ruby's mum dropped her off at the  hotel she's staying so she could get ready for the premiere.

10 minutes later

You got your pretty long dress on(photo at the top)and you went into the car on your way to the premiere.

You walked out of the car paparazzi flashing their cameras,you have a nervous smile on your face,you quickly walked inside as you walked in you saw someone familiar,you saw a boy with brown curly hair and quickly recognized it was jack,the paparazzi told herto go stand by jack for photos,Ruby walked up to jack as he wrapped his arms around your waist you started blushing,you had butterflies in your stomach and just smiled as the cameras were flashing.
"Ruby look over here".One of the paparazzi yelled.

After the pictures were taken you walked over to your first interview.
"Hello Ruby how are you.
"I'm very good thank you.
"I got a few questions for you if you don't mind".
"Yeah I don't mind".I didn't want to be rude and say no.
"Ok first question,how was it like on set"?
"It was really fun on set actually,I got to know all these lovely people and they were just really fun to hang out with"
"That's really nice,Ruby,ok for the next question cam you describe avatar 2 in three emojis"
Um ok the,💦,💗☠️,those are my emojis".
"Ok and your last question is who is your celebrity crush".
Why is she asking Me this question I thought it was just questions about avatar.
"Um I have a few but I have the biggest crush on my costar,Jack champion".

After all the interviews were done everybody was seated and James Cameron was on stage talking about avatar.
"I just to say thank you for everyone who has working on set."

The movie started playing and I was siting next to jack,and seeing us on screen was such an amazing thing and just seeing us when we were little,actually made me cry because I remember all the memories that we had on set.

Instagram

●○

●●

E-news:tonight was the night of the avatar 2 premiere(sorry I didn't put everyone in)with some new characters.

User:so excited to watch it

Baileybass:We all did so well I'm proud of all of us
^replys
Rubyortega:I'm proud is well:)

Jamieflatters:Who's that handsome boy in the first picture😉🤭
^replys
Jackchampion:Um me obviously😛😘

Load more comments

Ruby drove back home to her house,as she got home she got out of the car,opened the door and took her heels off and went to her room.
She grabbed some pjs and went to the bathroom and put them on and walked to your bed and got under the covers,was about to go too sleep when you heard a notification come through your phone you looked at it and it was jack

Jack😎😎

Jack😎😎
Hey ruby
Just wanted to say
I had a nice time tonight
And I just wondering
If you want to come
Hang our with me bailey,
Trinity and Jamie
Tomorrow💗💗😁😁

Ruby💗💗
Hi jack
I had a nice time too
And I would love to come
Tomorrow.
What time will you pick me up

Jack😎😎
I'll pick you up at
12:40

Ruby💗💗
Ok I'll see you then:)
Read

Hope you liked this part  the next part would be when you and some of the cast hang out I don't know when I'll do the next part so sorry if it takes a long time😁💗