"Hey boss." A familiar freckled pink haired girl said from the corner of the cell, looking down at the floor similarly to how Ballister had earlier.

"What- how?" Ballister said in confusion, but before he could finish, Nimona answered one of his many question for him.

"Did I know this was gonna happen? Yep." She said, her energy from when he had first met her seemingly gone. "Because once everyone sees you as a villain, that's what you are." She said, judging by her tone she's known this for a while.

"They only see you one way, no matter how hard you try."

Nimona paused, her mood suddenly brightened, "You gave it a good shot, though. I gotta hand it to yah." She said, comically and magically pulling out Ballister's fake mechanical arm.

Ballister released a small, short chuckle. "Thank you." He said, clicking his arm back into place.

"Don't thank me yet," She said smoothly. Ballister looked up from his arm to see Nimona gone from her spot in the cell, and outside of the bars? "I still gotta get you out of here."

"-Wait, how did you get out?" He said as Nimona ran her hands along the bars, making a satisfying clinging sound.

"I know the code," She said, standing beside the panel, hands raised, pointing at herself with her thumbs. "Beep bop boop beep bop." She tapped the panel, eyes closed.

"Invalid password" The machine began to say but was cut off by Nimona punching it with an annoyed look on her face, effectively opening the doors. "After you." She said, if it weren't for the situation, it would have been seen as polite.

Ballister approached the now opened cell doors, yet hesitant to leave.

"No? Well, I guess you can sit here for the rest of eternity, slowly watching your muscles atrophy, your skin turning to rot, your nails growing into long, curly-fry-looking talons." She quickly says, before changing the subject oh-so slightly. "You know there's no toilet in there?"

Ballister stood, slightly flabbergasting, "Okay, okay, but I lead," He said, walking out of cell and towards the prison doors. "If you see anyone-" He said but Nimona continued for him, "Murder em." She said with a devilish smirk, pulling out of knife out of Gloreth knows where.

"Hide. If you see anyone, hide." Ballister corrected, a nervous look on his face, how was he supposed to break out of the most heavily guarded area in the whole kingdom with a "child" who wants nothing but wicked sunglasses and murder.

"Fine, because we're still gonna break stuff." Nimona said, putting away her knife and inching towards the door, humming the lyrics to a random heavy metal song.

"That's a hard, no." Ballister said from the door, interrupting Nimona's fantasy. They both walk out the door, one stealthily, the other slouched over and bored, kinda like a certain someone she knows, speaking of...

Y/N's Pov
—————————————————————

I walk down the long, annoying clean, halls of the castle, hood over my head.

Nimona told me she'd get Ballister out of his cell, while I get the guards manning the security cameras. Of course, I replied with a quick and easy, "No." But, after a quick, bruising, jab to the ribs, and a "You're doing it anyway." While being pulled by the collar, I changed my mind. But, now I'm standing over a bunch of unconscious guards, while cracking my knuckles.