Carmelo x Toby: School project SMUT

Start from the beginning

"So what exactly is it that we need to research?" Carmelo asked looking over at me as I sat across from him.

"Uhm, our topic is..," I look over at the worksheet that was handed too each group about their topic, "we need to make a poster board on how astrology has been use in modern media. So like how people have used astrology in trends, modern use, etc."

Carmelo nods obliviously still confused after my explanation but he starts typing anyways.
"Okay, I typed 'how is astrology used in modern day ' and it says people use it for personalities and shit."

I raise an eyebrow and grab his computer to look at the screen. I then start to read what was on the screen out loud, "Some people use astrology to generate ​​expectations about future events and people's personalities, much as scientific ideas generate expectations. And some claim that astrology is supported by ​​evidence — the experiences of people who feel that astrology has worked for them."

"That's bullshit," Carmelo said crossing his arms.

I look at him and nod, "I have you agree with you. A lot of people on here say there's no science to it... however there are a lot of people saying they can relate to there zodiac signs and... comparability to other signs?"

Carmelo looks at me and raises his eyebrow, "compatibility? What the fuck does that mean? Like how alike they are or?"

"No it's more like relationship based," I say still reading the content on the screen as I scroll.

Carmelo gets up and moves to the seat next to me but moves it over close enough so he can see the screen as well. I look over at him and let him use the computer so I can grab my notebook to take notes.
He presses blue colored letter that said, "Zodiacs:Dates, Personality, and Compatibility."

I wrote down notes as we read what zodiacs were and what the dates were. I was a Leo and Carmelo was a Virgo but based our actual personalities I believe it should be the other way around.

Soon the bell rang and I started to pack up before I hear, "so my house?"
I look up and turn pink, "w-what?"

"For the project? We need to make time out of school for it remember? Jesus dude what is up with you?" He said packing things to go.

"Oh- uhm yeah... today or tomorrow? Not Sunday I have church..," I say putting my backpack on.

"How about today? Tomorrow I have a family dinner thing and my mom will kill me if I miss it.. again," he said rubbing the back of his neck.

I nod, "alright I'll ask my father first and I'll try to be there around 5:00?"

Carmelo nods, "sure, whatever that's cool. Uhm well I'll cya later then- yeah, uhm bye."

I watch as the boy turned red and briskly walk away. I smile a bit as I watch him walk away and before my eyes have a chance to wonder I snap out of it and start making my way to my next class.

—————
*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A TIRED WRITER YOU LOVES YOU GUYS ENOUGH TO WRITE SO MUCH FUCKING WORDS*
—————

Carmelos POV:

"FUCKING FINALLY," I yell as I exit the school with my friends. School today seemed to be EXTRA long today. I look over at Francis who was saying something about being busy seeing his "cousin" this weekend so he couldn't make plans but my eyes were pulled by a short raven haired boy talking to a blond lady- HOLY SHIT IS HE GONNA GET STOLEN.
She then kisses his forehead a seems to say goodbye to him before he looks around before seeing me. He quickly walks over looking both nervous and giddy, "hey Carmelo do you think you could just give me a ride to your house? My mom said I could just go with you so I wouldn't have to worry about my dad. Although now I feel like just asking him straight up would've been safer..."