Tobias x Emilio: i found you~~

//this is not part of the sleep over fanfic and is just a brain break! This is also a Semi-Smut so beware children!//

"Tobias" POV:
I was in the woods hands covered in blood.. blood running cold...mind empty..I had blacked out again..I look down the innocent teen boy I took the life from and smile..this time I stabbed him to death..it felt much better then just strangling him.. I started to let out soft fits of laughed that started off as small giggles and slowly increased into a chaotic fit of laughter.
But I soon snapped out of it when I heard a "Snap" come from behind me. I turn around to see nothing but I knew someone was here..

Emilios POV:
I just saw Tobias..kill.. Holy shit...I just watched him kill! The way he had no sense of mercy..no regret..he had no hesitation!- I was snapped out of my daze by me stepping on a stick which alerted him I was here..he quickly hide behind the tree which was by a bush so I hid behind that to help. I could feel my heart race at the thought of him catching me... what would he do?...what will he do?... I hear his foot steps inch closer...and closer..and soon start to fade away as if he was walking off.. I sigh in relief but as I get up to try and leave I was push again the tree with such force I immediately recognized it...

"I found you~~"

Tobias POV:
I found my little stalker behind a tree and smirked as I pinned him against it.., "did you really think you could hide from me?~ tsk tsk...Emilio I thought you were smart," I purred into his ear causing his face to flush up into a bright red. I noticed how fast his heart was beating and decided to play around a little~

My left hand gently crawled up and under Emilio layers of sweaters and shirt gently feeling up Emilio torso. As I did so I started to kiss the side of Emilio neck...I knew full well that my hands were covered in blood but Emilio didn't seem to mind..

Emilios POV:
My heart was racing and my face was a bright scarlet.. he placed rough kisses along my neck while feeling up my body with his bloody hands. My heart and body could barely take it.. I grip Tobias shoulder feeling his other hand move up my back, "t-Tobias w-what-" I could barely speak before being cut off by him kissing me.. I of course kissed back and pulled him closer running my hand through the killers ebony hair. His hand moved up to my neck..I could feel the blood from his hands stain my neck as his slender fingers wrap it..I gasped slightly as we soon parted from the kiss..I could help but feel breathless. He tightened his grip a bit as he looked me in my eyes and whispered to me, "you're mine now..got it~"
I nodded a pink blush dusted onto my cheeks, "o-ok"
"You're whose?" He repeated.
"Y-yours~"

//father like son I guess-//