Enid replied

" of course you guys should Tema tag the babysitting"

Yoko nodded .

Divina asked

" is it a boy or a girl ?"

Enid patted her belly

" we don't know yet were gonna find out as soon as they are born actually we wana be surprised right wends? "

Wednesday added

" yea we wana be surprised, but we're excited and we kinda already bought a crib already"

Yoko saw how protective wednesday was, yoko smiled at how Enid her bestie was being treated she loved the sight of the love she truly deserved .

The three yoko,Bianca and divina saw Wednesdays arms around enjds waist as Enid has her body close to wednesdays for warmth .

Yoko invited them all to her place as it was another semester break for nevermore students.

" alright let's go back to my house so we can chill "

Yoko said

They all followed  yoko out the door and all drove to yokos place

Yoko talked to her girlfriend and her friend in the car

"I'm so happy for Enid, she's being treated so well by wednesday, and we know her wife is overprotective, but seriously why are they so cute and, wednesday is so nice to her."

Bianca replied

" I never thought I'd say this but...wednesday is nice, and had a enormous soft spot for Enid and a soft spot for us too and you guys know it."

Divina replied to the conversation

" you both know when teh baby will be born they will be protective, especially wednesday you see how she gets when Ajax is around Enid? I mean I wouldn't blame her poor thing she didint deserve Ajax or that relationship ."

Yoko frowned

" yea poor thing she didint deserve what Ajax did at all, I wouldn't blame her you know how uncomfortable she gets with Ajax around her, you know our little curled our friend group will protect eachother right?"

Yoko replied
And divina answers back

" yes I know you don't like to admit it Bianca but you do care for Wednesday in a friend way and you know it!"

Bianca rolled her eyes playfully

" fine I'll admit it, but don't worry out circle of friends protect  eachother "

They reached her home .

Enjd rubbed he rbemmy again as wednesday drove them to yokos home

" I'll help you wait right there mi amor"

They watched wednesday help Enid out

The smiled so bright as wednesday helped enid our of the car .

They went inside Yoko's home. They all just sat in Yoko's living room and started to watch some TV, And make Food.

They watched some movies as they talked about drama and wednesday had some drama to say too they all laughed

Until Bianca didint watch what she said

" we have been keeping an eye on Ajax for you he..still asks about you"

Enid had a sad, anxious, face