Chapter 1-Stars

A legend of tales once mentioned that when a star appeared, a people from after life were hiding among the stars, starring at us. I gazed at the stars lined above the sky as they issued a soft light at this beautiful world, it felt like the world went silent, quiet as living in a void.
Suddenly, a man with purple hair with purple and pink oydant eyes sat down next to me. A distant city skyline stretched out behind me.The sky appeared some purple light which looks like shooting stars, they zoomed quickly from my vision, the moon reflected onto the bucket of water next to me. After a while, he spoke, "Wow,it's peaceful tonight, ain't it?" I turned to him and smiled, "So you're here huh?What brings you here?" He replied me with a wink and teases, "Well,I'm here to gaze at this beautiful stars, but it's not as beautiful as you."my face appeared a soft light blush as I herd the teasing,"What about you, why are you here?"I starred at him softly and looked at the sky. "Star gazing like you...I once heard a legend of stars that were symbolise of the people that you dear in afterlife has became a star and watch us from above.Uki, do you have any people you dear?"I asked him as tears filled my eyes, "Me, well...I'm not sure."he laughed and looked at me, I turned to the sky again, smiling. "Well, sometimes is hard to think about it huh...I total understand..."In the moment, Uki suddenly hugged me. "I'm sorry..."I was shocked by his words but confuse at the same time. "Sorry for what?"I hugged back and comforted him. "Don't even try to hid your thoughts from me, I am a Psychic.You are frustrated aren't you, one of your dearest went among the stars...right?"he rubbed my back waiting me to open my words to him, I letter go of the hug, bowed my head slowly and nodded in silence.
How I have lost my parent due to disease at the age of eight, I started believing in stars like what legend she had taught me. I believe she was watching me grow from above. "It's hard to tell you from my point of view."I replied as I want to escape from his question."No, I don't mind...open them out, it makes you feel better."Uki muttered in my ears.I took a deep breath and and stayed silent for a while and he hugged him again as he was waiting for me to open everything to him. "Well,I won't force you.But if you want to talk about it,feel free to bang on my door.Got it?"Uki stood up again and walked down the rooftop staircase. I continued staring at the stars which filled the sky like glitter.Well Uki got me right,I missed her but I knew something important, look ahead and never looked back.Light will guide you through this moment no matter how difficult it is.
   Next morning, I was sleeping peacefully until my room door knocked.   "Y/n, wake up. Breakfast is ready."it's Uki again, it's common for him to cook breakfast since he's a "male wife" after all, he's my classmate and my roommate bc  we live in a Hess together along with the student council president Shu Yamino, the girl who has an iconic laugh Selen Tatsuki, she's a bestie of me and we gossiped a lot about our classmates and also the mom who cooks our lunch for us and help with the chores Nina Kosaka. Not like I do want to Hess with Uki at the first place but under the persuade of Shu, I agreed to hess with him. "Alright, coming." I ran downstairs to the bathroom as Selen called me. "Hey y/n, how's your sleep? Good? And by the way it's holiday today so we don't have to go to school, I just realised that this morning."She laughed as she rubbed her head. I nodded and went into the bathroom.
When I walked out of the bathroom comfortably, Uki greeted me with a smile and told me to join the others for breakfast at the dinning table. "Selen, why is it holiday today?"I asked her while putting a bite of the toast in my mouth, "Well..."Uki suddenly cut off her words and said, "Pride month." "One of the reasons I guess, but today is year three's examination day so we don't have to go back."Selen kept eating and asked Nina, which is the opposite of the table, "Nina, you're still going to take care of us, right?" She asked as she knew the answer was no. "Sorry, no honey.I decided to go back to Russia and continue chasing my dreams."she sighed and hugged Selen across the table, "Its okay, I will stay contact with you guys."Shu joined the conversation and sat down because he already finished the student council activity. "Uki, what's for breakfast? I'm starving from all the works."he whines as Uki brought out the food, "So how's the work going?"I asked him curiously as he turned to me and smiled, "Yea, doing well.It's up to the school now if we can organise a casual day."Shu sipped a cup of coffee  and looked at me. "So how's the junior doing in the prefect team?"he rhetorically asked me. "Such a pain in the ass, but it's going well." "Well have faith in yourself Y/n, you're the head prefect.Relish your demon side and slap them hard."Selen patted my shoulder and showed her iconic laugh again. "Bro, you literally laughed every time you speak, what's so funny." Seems like her laughing effects me, I started laughing with her while the other were so confused and not understanding the situation.
"Well,  are you streaming later Uki?"I asked Uki as wiping my tears away also trying to open a conversation to him, he seems quiet all the time, "Umm, if I want to...but probably no."he smiled and stood up, walking himself back to his room. The vibes went silence again and Selen looked across the table and said, "So what's for dinner tonight?" "Aww not now Selen."I groaned. "Hell nah, if you ask again I'll tell Uki to not cook you dinner."Nina grunted while Shu was sitting and enjoying his cup of coffee, letting a sigh of satisfaction in every sips. "Sorry, just trying to create a conversat..."There she was laughing again. "Alright, I'll be in my room writing. Call me if you need me."I stood up and left to my room and continue my work.

1130words Next chapter coming up