Introducing this fan fiction + Feelings

Hello everyone,welcome to this fan fiction. This story is a Uki x Readers/ stargazers fan fiction, allow me to introduce some story details to you so you don't have to be confuse while reading this. You are Y/n, who lost their parents due to disease when you're eight and is recently studying in high school second year with Uki Violeta, Nina Kosaka (Bye Nina,I will miss you a lot🥹), Selen Tatsuki and Shu Yamino. You often go to the rooftop to gaze at the stars and make a wish, you also know how to write novels, you usually write Myths of Astronomy and fantasy novels that includes magical creatures/races.
And the day I'll publish this introduction + chapter 1 is on Nina's graduation, I can't help but feel sad about her graduation,I hope she'll live a good life in the future and she's such a great mom to the Nijisanji EN, she took care of everyone and talk to Luxiem boys to make them feel comfortable in their first day, how she treasures her last week with everyone and precious to them,also thanks for making audience happy, you've gave a lot of kindness and fun towards the audience, we can't appreciate you enough. I hope your future will be as bright as a star. Thank you.