Lilly

When I catch up to Chad(yes I know his name. It's not weird), I try to tell him who those people were. But of course, he couldn't hear me over the wind swirling around because of the high altitude.

"WHA?!?" He yells

"HUH?" I reply back, just to be annoying.

"I SAID, WHA!!"

I laugh to my self, "I know, I know..." he leans in closer (making me very uncomfortable, by the way), to hear me better.

"You know those chaps back there..."

"Yeah, why?"

"They kind of want to kill you and extract all of your power from your brain." I try and say that part as quickly as possible so he doesn't get too shocked, "I don't know what plans he has for me or the others but-"

"There are others?!?" He cuts me off, obviously exited that he's not too much of a freak show.

"Yes... the-" my voice gets cut off by the very, very, extremely loud engine of a jet. I cut of my mind and start to freefall to move out of the way.

But Chad is a different story.

He stays there, completely still... practically wanting to get hit.

"WHAT THE BLOODY- HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?" I scream, my voice probably lost from falling. So I fly up, grab Chad's wrist, and pull him down.

If this procedure had not been performed at the time it had been, Chad would have been a pancake in some serious need of some Airborne.

"Thanks." He says breathlessly

"Thanks is all I get, huh?"

"What, you want me to save you from a plane?"

"I think I'll pass." We both fly down to a nearby city, not knowing what it will throw at us.