twisted nightmares

Start from the beginning

"Ms. Enstone, were you beside the victim, or looking down at the scene?"

"I was beside Mr. Weasley, I was able to touch him."

"And Mr. Potter, where were you?"

"Neither, I was uhm, it was like I was the snake."

"How... interesting."

Harry and I got close to one another and embraced each other.

"Look at me! What is happening to us, Professor?" Harry yelled.

Snape emerged, "It seems like the two of you have a strange connection to the dark lord that not even I understand. I am unsure if he knows about it, so, we need to act quickly."

Snape then rushed us down several flights of twisting stairs, until we made it down to his potions office.

"It is obvious how Mr. Potter is connected, but Ms. Enstone... oh I am so confused as to how you are having these visions. Have you ever had anything connected to him in any way before?"

"Nothing... mentally."

"What does that mean?"

"I mean, I have a connection to him..."

"In... in what way?"

"My mum and dad were uhm, they were Death Eaters."

"Ah. Well yes, I knew that. Anything other than that?"

I shook my head no.

Snape then pointed his wand at Harry first, trying to train him not to open his mind when an outside source requests it. It was a terrible sight. I almost threw up when I realized what was to come. Harry was sweating profusely as Snape continued to look through his mind. He saw his memories and his emotions. The torment was evident on Harry's face. He was sweating, clutching himself trying to focus.

After almost an hour of this torture, it was my turn.

"Professor?" I asked, "Why are you doing this?"

"Ms. Enstone, the dark lord will use your memories, your thoughts, feelings, any emotion you've ever had to tear you apart inside out. That is why I am doing this. Is that clear to you, young lady?"

I gulped, "Yes."

As Snape first opened up my mind, he saw my memories... some I didn't even know I had.

"Nora honey!" My mum cried,

"Hide the baby!" My father screamed,

And with that, my brother Finn picked me up and hid himself, me and Oliver in their closet. We were able to hear our mother's screams as an unknown person was yelling "Find the girl!"

Finn clutched me tightly. Oliver was close beside them.

We heard our mother hit the floor, and the man soon after.

When the house was quiet, our father found them.

"Are you guys ok?"

"Papa, is the bad man gone?" Finn asked

"The bad man is gone."

We then used a portkey to get to our aunt's house.

I was then awoken from the trance I was put in by Snape.

"Nora! My god, are you ok?" Harry yelled. Turns out I was crying, I couldn't remember why.

"I'm um, I'm fine."