Chapter 3

,,Hey Chat how are you?" Max says as we started the stream, Lando and i stayed a little in the back.

,,you alright?" he asks and turns to look at me.

I shortly touch my throat because it began to hurt and his gaze follows my movements.

when his eyes land on the part where my hand is they widened a little bit.

,,I'm gonna be right back" with that he leaves the kitchen.

,,So we are here with Y/n and Lando! Where is he?"Max says as he turns around i just shrug my shoulders to let him know that i don't know it either.

After some Minutes Lando comes back and has something in his hand.

,,Here put that on so you can cover your throat." he says and gives me a small smile.

,,thank you" i say quietly so the stream doesn't hear us and put it on.

,,We are streaming while doing our dinner" ,,we were forced to" Lando says and lays his arm around my shoulder.

,,No you weren't, i asked you and both of you were okay with it" Max try to explain and turns to us.

,,I never agreed to that. You Lan?" ,,Can't remember doing it too" Lando answers and turns his gaze to me.

,,I hate the both of you" Max says turning to the stream again and rolling his eyes ,,No you don't" we say in synchron and begin to laugh.

,,i think we need to save Max from them' Yes! please save me" Max says and laughs.

Then we begun to prepare everything before we eventually begin to make the Bolognese sauce.

After 20min all the ingredients were finished and the last thing that we needed to do was cooking the Spaghetti.

Max had to go to the store because we don't have cheese he also went with the camera so at the moment no camera was filming us.

„are you Exited to go to Monaco with me Tomorrow?" He asks and looks a little over my shoulder to see what I'm doing.

„Actually I'm really exited, it was my dream to go to Monaco but I didn't had the money, I can't even afford a vacation" I say and laugh a bit.

„Don't you have a job or something like that?" Lando asks and leans himself next to me to look in my face.

„Beside Streaming on Twitch? no, Luca was against everything I wanted to do" I explain and stir the noodles.

Confused he looks at me.

„Why? So he didn't let you find a job because he didn't liked what you wanted to do?" Lando asks which I affirmed.

„I was scared what he would do" I say and notice how tears are forming in my eyes.

„Please don't cry you are away from him and I'm gonna help you find your dream job okay?" he smiles and gives me a hug, which I didn't know I needed.

„Thank you" I say quite to him.

In the next moment we hear someone coming from the front door.

Shit that must be Max.

Lando and I let go of each other fast and just see how Max enters the Kitchen.

„Did I missed something?" „No?" I say but more like a question.

,,okay? yea whatever i have the cheese" he smiles and lays it on the table.

,,the spaghetti are also finish so i think we can eat" i say and look at Lando who just nods.

when we prepared the table we put everything on it so we can begin eating.