At the store (chapter)

(Well, Here we are! Im going to remake the book, but before I do it. Here! im giving them new groupchat names bc i forgot the names)

[RARRR group chat]

1:13 pm.

EdTheMaster: YOO LETS GO TO TARGET

EmBetterThenEd: why?

Luzura: what em said

EdTheMaster: BC IT WILL BE FUN PLSSS

EdTheMaster: pls

EdTheMaster: plase

EdTheMaster : plese

Luzura: OKAY FINE DAMNN JS STOP SPAMMIN MY PHONE😭

Bitchyamity is online!

Bitchyamity: WHO CHANGED MY NAME?? TF IS THIS?💀

EmBetterThanEd: I CHANGED IT BITCHH

Bitchyamity: ...

Bitchyamity went offline.

Luzura: RUN EM RUNNN

Luzura is listening to The cardigans - Hey! get out of my way

weedlover: are u listenin to music while em is getting killed?💀

Luzura: ofc i am

1:24 pm, the group got in the car, edric was driving "alright! im drivin!" edric said excited but amity frowned putting on her seatbelt and a helmet, edric was driving and he stepped on the gas with the car speeding "AAAAAAAA" the group yelled together holding onto one another. He almost hit a car then drove normally arriving at target.

they looked around the store, luz sat in the cart not wanting to walk, amity pushed her around in the cart "amity can i get this?!" luz said grabbing 20 azura figures and put them in the cart "since i love you sure.." amity mumbled but luz heard it "what was that ams?" luz teased.

"it was nothing! uh.. lets meet up with edric and emira" amity said trying to change the subject, they found them with three carts filled up with stuff "what is all this for?" amity said only seeing snow globes in the carts "so we can sell these! Duh.." edric said grabbing more snowglobes while emira brought more carts, amity rolled her eyes and went to pay with it being 8 thousand dollars "DAMN?!" luz said shocked "you guys better pay me back.." amity said paying for it.

"No promises.." the two said in unison, then amity turned around slowly and stared into their soul "alright! We will pay you back!" Edric said shivering while luz was just confused, bamboozled, they payed for it and went out the store, edric saw a flight of stairs, "IM GONNA DO A COOL ASS TRICK!" He then ran over to the flight of stairs going up to the top, he looked down at the bottom and smirked, he ran then tripped falling down the fucking stairs.(💀)

"AHHH! MY ASS! OH SHIT! MY BODY!" Edric screamed falling down the stairs, crunch noises were heard then finally, he landed at the bottom "I can't feel anything anymore" Edric groaned, then luz stared at him, she covered her mouth and started busting out laughing, amitys mouth was open in shock, she looked at edric then tried not to laugh "le-lets go to the HosPital! Ed.." amity said with her voice cracking at some parts, emira just stared at amity and luz.

"I'm going to kill you bitches."

_______________________________________________________________
Hey it's marce!! I'm back!! I'm going to remake this book, and make ANOTHER book, my other account is DARCLIPSE, a couple books might be there!