"Yeah! Oh...are you and Fleur going to get married?!"

"Why'd you ask?" Harry said just as Fleur turned red and her eyes widened

"Because Fleur and Mama say that you're her destined mate" Gabrielle smiled

"Gabby!" Fleur hissed, just as Appolline realised she forgot to tell Gabby to keep that a secret.

"Destined mate?" Harry turned to Fleur and Appolline "Is this a veela thing?"

"Veela?!" Delphi blurted out in surprise

"Yeah, they're Veelas" Harry gestured to Fleur and Appolline "Wasn't it obvious? All the males we've seen when we went out were all interested in them, unnaturally interested. Also I can feel their allure, it was strong at first but I got over it"

"How long have you known?" Appolline asked, while placing a hand on Fleur's shoulder as the girl looked very worried

"Since the last time I came here. I discovered a book about Veela in the library, it was very detailed. It mentioned origins, abilities, weaknesses and bonds. Though I didn't get too far into the bond part. I assume that me and Fleur are under some Veela bond or something?"

"Y...yes...I'm sorry 'arry" Fleur said, tears in her eyes

"You are Fleur's mate" Appolline began explaining as she placed a comforting arm around her daughter's shoulder "her magic has decided that you're her destined."

"Whoa" Delphi whispered to herself, though nobody heard, Bellatrix put a silencing spell on her because she didn't want her to interrupt

"Destined? Like destined husband or something like that?" Harry asked, his tone neutral

"Yes" Appolline nodded

"Hmm" Harry's face took a thoughtful look "can I go to the library? I'd like to research this more"

"Of course" Appolline nodded

"Thanks" Harry nodded and made his way to the library

"Don't worry" Bellatrix placed a hand on Fleur's shoulder "Harry isn't angry with you"

"How can you be sure?" Fleur looked at Bellatrix, her eyes wet but hopeful yet very scared

"Because he might be an angry and anti-social loner most of the time, but he is also very smart. He'll understand that this isn't your fault"

"But what if he doesn't want me?!" Fleur sniffed as her heart felt like it would shrivel and break into pieces if that happens

"I can't be sure, but I know that Harry won't hesitate to hurt his enemies and help his friends. He has very few friends, for the longest time it's just been him and Shadow then Delphi. But you managed to sneak your way into his heart, I don't know how you did that but we both know that Harry gladly writes to you nearly everyday. You have a place in his heart, that means you have a place in his life. As for him wanting you in a romantic way...I'd say you have a better chance than most"

"You mean it?" Fleur asked with wide eyes, full of renewed hope

"I do" Bellatrix smiled as Fleur hugged her

"Damn...I need to learn French" Delphi mumbled to herself

"Hello Harry" A voice interrupted Harry's reading, he looked up to see Appolline Delacour standing in front of him "do you like the book?"

"It is quite fascinating" Harry nodded "I've just read the part on bonds, and I'm just checking if there are any ways to break them"

"Why?" Appolline asked with a horrified face, anger filled her at the idea of this boy ruining her daughters life without even giving her a chance. Her daughter could die!