Iolanthe Potter Chapter #8

Start from the beginning

"I'll call you once a week," Sirius promises, "now go on before you miss your flight." Iola kisses Sirius's cheek, before running onto her plane. The scene shifts to her landing, and an older lady waiting for her.

"Lally?" Tina whispers to her husband, "I wonder what she's doing picking Iola up."

"How was the wedding?" Eulalie Hicks asks her student.

"It was great Ms. Hicks!" Iola says excitedly, "Cathy really is the greatest."

"Catherine Green was an excellent student," Lally agrees, "she had a talent for martial magic."

"She uses it on Daddy a lot," Iola whispers as they walk to a car, "he gets her mad."

"What is their relationship?" Newt wonders, "Lydia and Sirius have never met Lally. How do Iola and Lally know each other?"

"Does she now?" laly says, "don't forget your seatbelt."

The scene shifts, and they arrive at a beautiful granite castle. Statues of Isolt and James Stood at the front door, and when they entered the entrance hall, four carving were inside. 

"Where is that?" Many people asked, in awe of the beautiful place.

"Illvermorny," Tina Scamander breathed, "Iola is going to Illvermorny."

"Illvermorny!" Lydia is shocked, "you sent my daughter to Illvermorny?!"

"I guess I did," Sirius shrugs his shoulders.

"Iola!" A bright eyed girl with blonde hair shouted. She was dressed in the Illvermorny uniform.

"Olivia!" Iola shouted, hugging the girl, "it's been so long

"Olivia!" Iola shouted, hugging the girl, "it's been so long."

"It's been two weeks," a dark haired boy rolled his eyes, "you're far too excited to see her."

"Leopold!" a green eyed boy smacked him, "we all know you're excited to see Iola back. We all are."

"Definitely," the boy, Leopold Miller, said sarcastically, "so excited."

"You three are supposed to be in class," Lally points out, and the kids' eyes widen.

"Sorry Ms. Hicks!" they all shout, before running off to their classes.

"Come with me Iola," Lally says, "we need to fill your return paperwork in."

They head to an office, which reads Eulalie Hicks: Headmistress.

"Good for Lally," Newt cheers, "she's worked there for so long, and deserves that position."

"I agree Dad," Lyetta says, "she's an excellent choice."

"Alright," Lally says a few moments later, "you're free to head to class. Don't forget to change into your unifrom."

"Thanks Ms. Hicks," Iola rushes out, and heads to her dorm. In Ilvermorny, you dorm by age and gender, not by houses. She rushes into the second year girls dorm, grabs her uniform, and runs to her math class.