𝘽𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙕𝙆𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙂 𝘽𝙊𝙋, Manshine City Trio

Song!
Blitzkrieg Bop - Ramones
Silliness + Hobie Brown inspired reader || "I don't believe in Labels"

(A/n: you have no choice, but to be British in this one shot.)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"Good morning Blue Lockers!" Chris said to the members of Manshine City

"Good morning Blue Lockers!" Chris said to the members of Manshine City. "I was supposed to give this announcement yesterday, but the person I was going to introduce didn't come in time..." He cleared his throat. "We will have someone here with us to help with your training." The blond man turned around.

"Come on! Get over here!"

A girl with h/c hair done in (a style of your choice) e/c eyes walked over to the Manshine City players. She was wearing a black spaghetti strap tank top that had black lace around the the seams, a pair of dark blue jeans with multiple black belts with silver stones on them and a pair of shiny leather boots. The girl also had many rings on her fingers, different types of earrings and bracelets along with many necklaces.

"Interesting fashion choices." Reo said under his breath, but Chigiri and Nagi could still hear him.

"Hi my name's Y/n, Y/n L/n." The girl talked with swag and it was obvious that she had a lot of confidence. "You guys should know that I'm a track runner, an excellent track runner. And I'm talking Jr. Olympic track records, that have been set by me, and only me! No one else can beat me, I'm the best!"

"Woah, talk about ego." Nagi said, while staring at the girl.

"When I'm not out there absolutely destroying it out on the track, I'm usually hanging out with my rabbit Big Steppa! And if that's not the case then I'm probably out playing a show and antagonizing fascists!"

"I don't think I've ever met anyone like this girl before..." Chigiri muttered.

"I ain't a role model. I was briefly a run way model. I hate the A.M. I hate the P.M.! I hate labels! I don't call myself a prodigy, because calling yourself a prodigy makes you a self mythologizing narcissist autocrat!"

"I thought you just said you hated labels?" Reo questioned Y/n, but she ignored him.

"Y/n here will help manage you all along side me. If you have any questions you may ask her now." Explained Chris.

Nagi raised his hand.

"You, with the white hair!" Y/n pointed at the boy.

"How old is your rabbit?"

THATS HIS QUESTION?! Chigiri thought, a bead of sweat dripped down his face.

"He's a years old."

"Aww."

"I know right."

A few days have pasted by and the team was getting to know Chris and Y/n a lot better. It turns out that Y/n was actually Chris's niece.