𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝘼 𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀, Yoichi Isagi

Song !
Eyes without a face, Billy Idol
Slow burn kinda + Fluff || " The Aquarium "

( A/N: listen to song song while reading this please it's worth it.)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"Hey, Y/n! Let's go to the aquarium some time!" Isagi gave me a kind closed eyed smile

"Hey, Y/n! Let's go to the aquarium some time!" Isagi gave me a kind closed eyed smile. "You have time right?" The dark haired boy giggled. "Since you're a swimmer I thought it would be funny."

I was taken aback by his offer.

"What-with me?" I pointed at myself. Isagi chucked then pointed behind me.

"No her!"

I turned around looking for whoever he was pointing at, but no one was there. The boy then started laughing hysterically.

"Yes you, silly!"

I blushed and looked back in his direction.
"When do you want to go?" I asked him, clutching the end of my skirt.

"Whenever you want, but I'd prefer tomorrow at like 11:00 because we could have some at the aquarium then go have lunch if you want." Isagi explained to me.

"Yeah that's great, I don't have anything to do at that time either way." I directed my line of sight to my shoes, not being able to make eye contact with Yoichi.

"So I'll see you tomorrow?" The dark haired boy tilted his head to the side. I nodded.
"Yeah tomorrow."

"Good! See you then, Y/n!" Isagi waved goodbye to me and began to walk away with his bike.

Did he really just ask me on a date? Does he like me? Does he want to spend the rest of his life with me?

It was the next morning and I was getting ready for the aquarium. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a black crop top, Jean shorts, leg warmers and white sneakers.