Happy Birthday

°Any One's POV°

It was November 25, and it's Shin's Birthday, she still sleeping, because it's was still 7:30 am. It's too early for her to wake up. At the mean time, her Eomma woke up 6:45 am, to prepare for Shin's birthday, she prepares the cake. But she hides the gift.

°Eomma's POV°

"This is not yet the time, to wake her up it's too early for her"

"I'm going to prepare the cake and food for her birthday"

Maybe, this is the time to wake her up, it's already 8:15 am, Eomma goes to Shin's room and wake her up. Sweetie, c'mon wake up, Eomma, what's the event?? Shin response with her eyes still sleepy. Don't you know!! it's your birthday.

°Shin's POV°

"Yehey !! I'm know 19 yrs.old , she didn't control her happiness"

"Eomma, did you prepare something for my beautiful birthday?"

"This day will be the best day of my life,this birthday is amazing"

Ne~~ I prepared something for your birthday and the gift can wait much longer. Sweetie, do you want now to blow your cake?

Ne~~ Eomma I wanted now to blow my delicious cake, I wish it is chocolate with strawberry on it !!.

Ofcourse, it is your favorite cake, so I bought it just for your bday.
I think it cost $250, my budget suits for your favorite cake.

Shin wishes something, after she blows the cake. She was so happy after blowing the cake. Because it's her favorite part of her birthday.

Sweetie~~ Do you want to eat the cake??

Aniyo~~ Eomma, let's put it first in the fride, so that our cake is a little cold, when we eat it.

Okay~~ Sweetie, I understand it :-)

°Shin's POV°

"Eomma said, the gift can wait and I can't barely wait for my gift"

"But it's okay, theirs still Ice Cream Cake, I will eat it later on"

"I will check first my FB acc. maybe others are greeting me"

I checked my account and I recieved 127 greeting from my friends on FB,I also recieved 18 messages from my International FB friends. This is the best birthday of my life ever. The BEST :-)

°Any One's POV°

It was already 12:45 p.m, it's getting hot for Shin's Eomma, they're lucky because , they remeber that they also have 4 in 1 ice cream. They ate it, when it was gettin very hot, after they ate ice cream their body was cold,because of the ice cream they have eaten.

Sweetie, I have a surprise for you !!, What is it Eomma??, Shin asked with an exciting face??

It is yourr---- gift, don't you remember??

Aniyo~~ I didn't forgot the gift,I was waiting for 4 hours.

Here's your gift sweetie !!!

Kamsahamnida~~ Eomma, OMG !! Sweater and shorts are my favorite. Thank you Eomma, Sarangahae!!

Sarangahae~~ Sweetie,

°Shin's POV°

"This is the best birthday of my life, I'm so happy"

"Eomma, made it more fantastic and more exciting"

I'm so proud, Eomma is my mother, a type of mother who makes me exited,happy and fantastic. I'm very proud that she's my mother. :-)

Author's Note

Don't forget to vote and give comments ~~ Kamsahamnida

Thank you again for reading the story ~~ Sarangahae~~♥♥