1

"Are you all ready? It's time for us to set off," Lin Yichuan said to the other four people while packing his paper bags. "It's time for us to go to Yiqing University, it's late, let's go."

  The firefighters boarded the fire truck and drove to Yiqing University.

"Hey Captain Lin, you can give a speech first later, and we will do a demonstration later." Bei Xiao said with a smile. "That's right, the captain is so handsome, he will definitely attract the attention of many girls, maybe he can find a girlfriend." Chen Mengzi agreed.

"You don't have to worry about me, speech is the task at hand, understand?" Lin Yichuan said. "If you keep shouting, believe it or not, you will be fined to run a hundred laps."

At Yiqing University, the students had already taken their seats in the lecture hall. "Oh, Luoluo, I heard that the firefighters are super handsome and strong. I have to behave well and maybe I can take one away!" Lu Yao sighed while shaking Xu Xialuo. 

"Hey, why are you so focused on love? Isn't it good to study hard? Let's talk about getting a medical degree and becoming doctors first." Xu Xialuo sighed.
"What do you know? If you don't talk about love now, how can you have time to talk about it after becoming a doctor? You should talk about love in college, do you understand!?!" Lu Yao yelled.

 At this time, the principal came in, approaching the microphone behind the podium on the stage, and spoke with a loud voice: "Students, listen up! Today we are honored to have firefighters from the Yihai Fire department to teach you some of the difficulties and rescue methods that you will use or encounter when you take part in rescues as doctors." Principal Zhang said. "Come on Captain Lin, the podium is yours now"

 The students below all let out a 'wow' when they stepped onto the stage . "Oh my God, I want to add this guy to WeChat, he is so handsome!" said a girl. "That firefighter is also nice and pretty." Another girl echoed.

"Hello everyone, I'm Lin Yichuan, Captain Lin. Today, my team and I will teach you how to safely rescue people and how to survive in the wild."
"First of all, rope rescue. Rope rescue technique is an important rescue method, used to transfer the injured or trapped person from a dangerous position in a high angle or vertical environment to a relatively safe position. Through risk assessments, rescue plan formulations, rope passing technology and backup plans, rescuers can survive in complex rescue environments to carry out safe and effective rescue operations.
The key steps of rope rescue include risk assessment, rescue plan formulation, rope passing technology and backup plan.

First, risk assessment: before rope rescue, rescuers need to assess the environmental conditions, the status of the injured Conduct a thorough assessment of factors such as rescuer skills and equipment to identify possible hazards and challenges. 

Second, rescue plan formulation: According to the results of risk assessment, a safe and reasonable rescue plan is formulated. This includes determining where and how the ropes will be used, selecting appropriate ropes and gear, and determining the rescuer's plan of action. ; 

Third, rope passing technology: Rescuers need to be proficient in rope passing technology, including the correct use of ropes, knots and related equipment to ensure the stability and firmness of the rope. They also need to master rope operation skills, such as rope descent, ascent, fixing and unfastening, etc., to ensure the smooth progress of rescue operations. 

Finally, the backup plan: Due to the complexity and uncertainty of the rescue environment, the backup plan is essential to deal with unexpected situations or situations where the original plan cannot be carried out. Rescue teams should develop backup plans to ensure the smooth progress of rescue operations. "

"In rope rescue, there are several common rope tying methods and knots that you can remember.
The first one is the Fisherman knot. The Fisherman knot is a knot used to connect two ropes. It is passed between two ropes. formed by wrapping two fixed loops and threading the loops through each other. This knot provides a strong connection and is not easy to loosen.

A knot is made by looping one string around another string or rope loop and pass through the knot formed by itself. This kind of knot is often used in rope binding, rope fixing and rope fastening structures, etc. Common knots include rope loop knot, buckle knot, etc.

Ankle knot is a kind of knot used to fix Node at the subject's ankle. It is formed by looping a rope from the inside around the ankle, then through the loop and back. The ankle knot provides a secure support and prevents the subject from slipping off the rope.
Finally, the tie down Knot: The binding knot is a node used to tie the rope tightly and fix it in a certain position. Common binding knots include flat knot, double knot, figure-of-eight knot, etc. These knots can effectively tie the rope into the desired shape so that carry out a rescue operation."

When Lin Yichuan was giving a speech, Bei Xiao and Chen Mengzi held the rope in the back and showed how to untie each knot mentioned. "Go through this way, then take this side through this hole, and then do this." Chen Mengzi said. "Yes, in fact, these binding methods are very simple, as long as you tie it a few times, you will be able to memorize it." Bei Xiao smiled.

"Okay, now we will invite four students to show the four kinds of hair knots we mentioned, who wants to come up and show it?" Lin Yichuan said. "I, me, me! Instructor Lin chose me!" Lu Yao shouted loudly. "Okay, the girl in front please come up. We need the other three."

"Instructor Lin, can I have a try?" said a boy. "I'll go too, let's go together." The boy next to him said.

"One more, hey, just you." Bei Xiao pointed to Xu Xialuo next to Lu Yao and said.

Xu Xialuo stood up, replied "Okay" in a cheerful and bright voice, then walked to the podium with confident steps, and stood beside Lu Yao.

Seeing her confident state when she walked to the podium, Lin Yichuan couldn't help turning his head to look at Xu Xialuo again. He silently remembered her appearance in his heart.

So the bright girl, still studying medicine?

This girl has a cheerful demeanor, emitting warm energy. She has a small and cute face, but also has a stunning aggressive and enchanting beauty. 

Her smile was bright and her eyes were full of life and joy. She has a pair of starry and energetic eyes that revealed confidence and determination in her. Her eyes seem to be able to pierce through people's hearts, showing her courage to pursue her dreams and face challenges that would come with it.
She has a adorable and small nose that rises slightly when she smiles, adding a playful and lovely atmosphere. Her lips were full and rosy, slightly upturned, and seemed to have a hint of provocation. When she smiled, the corner of her eyes crinkled slightly, giving an irresistible charm.
The lines of her facial features are soft and delicate, giving people a kind and mysterious feeling. Her skin is light and smooth, like fine jade. In the sun, her face shone with a natural glow, emitting health and vitality.

She is white, thin, and tall, so it's hard not to attract everyone's attention.

"Wow, senior is so beautiful, I'm going to add her WeChat later!" said a freshman boy. "Forget it, you don't know if she has a boyfriend, so what are you doing?" another boy said.

 "Hey, hey, how do you know if you don't try..."

 "Stop talking, just focus."

Summer days {English ver.}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें