Audiance with God and The Slayer

Izuku Midoriya was on his way back home after a tough day at school.

Izuku: Come on Kacchan, quirks aren't everything. *sigh* maybe today will be different.

Just as he said it a beam of light enveloped Izuku and he woke up in a void with portals, he looked through them and saw different versions of himself, some of them looked different, and some had some form of power that he believed to be a quirk.

???: I see you have taken an interest in your alternate versions.

Izuku turned to the voice and saw me.

Izuku: Who are you, are you a villain?

Me: I'm no villain, my name is Wicus, and I'm also known as "God" or at least this multiverse's God.

Izuku was shocked, not only that he was in the presence of God, but also that the Multiverse theory was true.

Izuku: Why am I here?

Me: I saw how much you have suffered, and I'm here to offer you a chance to become a hero and save humanity from a false idol.

Izuku: What do you mean?

Me: You see Izuku, years before quirks appeared, a race of aliens known as the Maykrs came to earth, led by the Khan Maykr, they deceived humanity into believing them to be gods and angels when in reality they were using them as slaves to serve them and provide them with energy.

Izuku: I can't believe it.

Me: To ensure that they maintain humanity's loyalty, they allied themselves with the Icon of Sin, a demon that led a vast majority of He**'s original ruler's army of demons.

Izuku: I don't want humanity to be subject to their enslavement, what must I do?

Me: I will grant you the power of a high-ranked Maykr that does not serve the Khan Maykr, the Seraphim.

Izuku: I'm ready.

I started to give Izuku his new powers and he felt stronger.

Me: In order to train you, I have frozen time in the real world to properly train you for U.A.

Izuku: I'm ready.

Izuku trained for 10 years inside the void, until he was finally ready to return.

Me: Before I send you back, I must tell you, there is a rogue group of demons that worked against the Dark Lord because they allied themselves with me and a human that was born to kill the demons of He**.

Izuku: Who is this man, master?

Me: He was never given a proper name, but he goes by, the Slayer or Doomguy.

Izuku: Thank you, master.

Me: You don't have to call me that, just call me Wicus, and remember, the order of Deag are the ones that shall summon the Icon of Sin, and the Slayer must kill the Dark Lord in order to halt the demons' rampage, meaning, he must claim the Dark Lord's life essence to awaken him.

Izuku: Yes ma- Wicus.

Me: Good luck my boy, and remember, the fate of humanity is in your hands.

I sent Izuku back home since I didn't want him to deal with the Sludge Villain.

Izuku explained to Inko about what happened and she is happy that her son can finally fulfill his dream of being a hero.

Izuku headed to his room and opened a gate to he** and walked through, he was met with a group of demons as well as the Slayer.

Izuku: So you are the Slayer, I must say I am honored to be in your presence.

The Slayer just stared at Izuku almost like he was ready to kill him.

Izuku: Do not worry, I am human, and I wish to help you against the Khan Maykr and Dark Lord, but I fear that they have also allied themselves with some villains back on Earth.

The Slayer no longer had the death glare, rather just looked at Izuku questionably.

Izuku: Do not worry, I shall inform you of any demon activity back on earth, but for now, I must return home.

Izuku opened a portal and left.

Izuku: I think we will work well together Slayer.

Izuku then went to bed and fell asleep.

And that will be all for now, next, I will make a part dedicated to the demons that will be allied with Izuku, also, I still feel like Izuku should get OFA, so I will have to do a big time skip to the USJ arc, you'll find out why in the part, until then, see you next time.