She was pregnant.

Yesterday she went to the doctor without Carmello's knowledge, her suspicion was confirmed. She wasn't ready for a baby yet it would be the best birthday gift to Carmello. She was happy that she was going to be a mom soon and couldn't wait to share it with Carmello and the rest of the family.

When the crew invited them to go clubbing to celebrate Carmello's birthday, she immediately declined. Carmello was suspicious but she had told him she wasn't feeling well but he had to be back early.

Tragedies do happen when least expected to least expecting people. It comes with denial, pain and destruction to the victims. So when Sera picked up her phone exactly four hours later, she didn't know what to feel.

She was completely numb.

Picking up her phone from the coffee table next to the neatly arranged orchid petals, she pressed the answer button and went on lighting the candles. The living room smelt nice and had a romantic atmosphere. There were red and white candles everywhere and the middle of the table had the small birthday cake she had ordered for today's occasion.

"Hello? Is this Mrs.Carmello Castillo?" The woman from the other end asked.

Sera couldn't help but feel something bad was coming. Call it pregnancy instinct but she had a strong feeling that something happened to Carmello.