"hi!"

michael looked at the two salsa dancers, "we're so happy to be here with you, it's so beautiful here," the women said as the final couples all started to surround them, "we came here to give you a small claw of hot latin dance for you,"

"yes, baby!"

tasha and paige both clapped their hands as michael had one hand on his hips drinking from his refilled cold water bottle.

the islanders clapped their hands watching thr salsa couple dance in front of them first, michael looking to his best mate with a look on his face as andrew did the same face.

"obviously i'm a football player," he said to the beach hut camera next to his partner, "so i do have foot movement but when i saw it for the first time," he said as paige looked at her partner, "michael said he thought that this was going to be easy," she said patting michael's chest who chuckled.

the davidson boy held paige's leg that was over his hip, "like a pole dance, he's like a pole," the women said to the four girls, "we have to put it very strong,"

luca looked at his friends, "i've been waiting eight weeks for some action like this," he said as michael put paige's leg down as the man teaches the four male finalists some dance moves, "one, two, three, four, comb your hair,"

the two couples were in the beach hut, as andrew and michael did the same moves in there as tasha and paige smiled, "ooh!, yeah, guapos," tasha said making the two lads and paige chuckle, "ay! ooh!"

the four dances danced with michael and paige dancing the same as tasha and andrew with michael smiling at his partner.

"whoa! guapas! guapas!" the lads clapped their hands as their girls danced in front of them, shimmering and dancing as michael looked to his best mate with a look.

"five, six, seven, eight—" the two salsa dancers clapped the islanders in as michael held his partner's hand following through with the dance rountine they learnt.

michael tilted his partner whose leg wrapped around his hip as michael smiled charmingly at her bringing paige back up when the two leaned in and pressed a quick kiss, "gracias," the salaa dancers said, "gracias!"

the four finalists clapped their hands, michael running a hand through his brunette hair as the two salsa dancers walked away from the love island villa garden.

____

the lads all practiced their dancing as michael danced with andrew, the two lads remembering their dance routine, looking half decent unlike dami and luca who looked terrible.

"i got a text!"

the lads all went to the daybed, "girls, it's time to relax and unwind, please get ready to leave the villa, hashtag summer ball ready, hashtag find the ones,"

the girls screamed before running into the villa as michael chuckled hearing their girls' screams when they came onto the terraced "we're leaving the vilal!" indiyah and tasha both said, "we're leaving the villa!" the four girls sang together dancing on the terrace.

"be good whilst we're gone, boys!" the girls nod their heads, "yeah!" dami looked at them, "we can't promise that," he said to his friends, "enjoy yourselves," michael said to the four girls, "don't do anything naughty,"

GooseBumps {Love Island 2022} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें