Silent Princess, Memory #9

Start from the beginning

"So, Tabantha Frontier is the starting point for it being cold. You guys need to have some sort of cold resistance or something to prevent it." Wild advised.

"I have more than one ring I can give out, just don't lose them or I will hunt you down." Legend offered, causing a couple chuckles from the group.

"I also have a couple ruby circlets for those who don't prefer rings." Wild offered as well, earning a egar nod from Wind and Four.

Handing out the jewelry was pretty simple, easier than some version of a cold resistance gear, like Wild's Snowquill set. The heroes walked, fighting some of the bokoblins in the way, though they weren't that hard to take down and not black blooded like they hoped.

The trek towards Rito village seemed to linger on, Legend thought. He couldn't say he didn't like how vast and open Wild's hyrule is, it still pissed him off a bit when they walked for what seemed like days on end.

Wild was walking in the front, looking down at his slate (that Legend swears is magic, no way it's not) looking at the path ahead. Legend thought back to the memories the group has been seeing were something they should be telling Wild.
Now, Legend understood the need to keep things from people. Hell he was victim to his own many many secrets, but these directly influenced Wild, whether it be intentional or not. Legend sighed and noticed the front coming to a halt, Wild announcing that they'll make lunch real quick and then be back on the road.

Legend already knew that this whole 'secret memory thing' is gonna blow up in their faces.

Time looked off towards the castle, noticing the similarities and difference to it in his own time. Wild's was more intricate and detailed. He was proud of the land before him, though caked with ruin and destruction, the rebuilding and expansions being done. A kingdom rebuilding itself from nothing.

Time could tell Wild flourishes in this Hyrule, he just seemed to fit the mysterious and complicated atmosphere that surrounded the land. He could see Wild in different parts of the land, the peacefulness of the plains and forests, the danger of Death Mountain and its monsters, in the kindness and determination of the townsfolk.

Time thumbed his ocarina, fingering the notes to Saria's song, one he often moved his fingers to, but never played. The heroes were surrounding the open plain, Wind and Four were looking around at the different wild flowers in bloom, Legend was clearly taking a nap (pushing the hat down to cover eyes doesn't cover that) as was Sky not too far from the cooking pot where he was helping Wild prepare something for lunch, Warriors sat on a lof cleaning his sword while having conversation with the two cooks. Twilight sat close to Hyrule who was lightly touching a silent princess, one Wild instructed not to pick but can admire.

The Eldest Hero turned to look at a silent princess on the ground. Time could see the appeal of the flower, the blue and white was calming, Time vision started going white, once he gained his vision he was in a similar flower field to the one before, a horse was resting next to him, grazing the grass in the area.

Time moved his head to the right, noticing Wild and Flora, who were both kneeling in the grass. Flora looked like she was in her element, moving around with the Sheikah Slate taking some pictures. Wild was sitting near her moving with the princess as she moved. It was actually kind of a cute scene.

"There's one. Oh! And another!" Zelda exclaimed. "The flowers we have in Hyrule aren't just beautiful, they are also quite useful as ingredients for a variety of things!" Zelda ranted one, snapping pictures of the pink, purple and white flowers surrounding them in the grass.

Time was happy to see the two of them acting their age. They were both too responsible for their own good. He saw Zelda's focus shift to another thing, trying his best to peak at what it was without moving.
"This one here is called the Silent Princess." She started, just as Time made eye contact with the flower.