The Master Sword, Memory #18

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, sometimes I go and visit the Great Deku Tree and to play with some Koroks." Wild reminisced.

"Do you want to stop there before we go to Death Mountain?" Time asked, his voice wavering a bit, no one commented on it.

"Yeah, I need to also return my Master Sword to its pedestal there. Flora asked me to do that before I left with you guys as well." Wild told the group.

"I was wondering why you still had her out." Sky told the shorter hero.

"Yeah, I kept her on me a bit after the Great Calamity. Just wanted to make sure he was gone and Flora made it safely to Hateno," Wild smiled at the older. "Also stew's done!"

Wild quickly pulled the pot from the flame, serving each other heroes a good portion, and maybe giving Sky a little more than the Skyloftian needed, much to the joy of the young hero.

"Hey Wild?" Sky asked while they ate.

"Hmm?" Wild acknowledged for his spot in between Time and Twilight.

"Do you have any stories from your travels?" Sky asked quietly

"Mm, yeah! Would you guys like to hear one?" Wild asked, looking around receiving a unanimous vote of yes's.

"You have traveled a lot haven't you." Warriors questioned.

"I have, all the way to the edges of Arbiter's Ground in Gerudo Desert to Akkala!" Wild happily explained.

The mention of Arbiter's Ground made Twilight flinch the slightest bit, definitely wasn't his favorite dungeon. Wild noticed and gave a slight concerned look, which was met with a reassuring look from the shapeshifter.

"Mmm... Ask me any question about the land and I probably know the origin." Wild stated, crossing his arms, Twilight settling back onto his shoulder.

"Do you have anything that you particularly like in your land Wild?" Sky asked, placing the pumpkin of soup down.

"Ah yes a couple actually. Like the Ancient Springs, those ones hold some of my memories in them." Wild explained with a bitter smile.

"Ancient Springs?" Wind asked.

"Mhm. The Springs of Power, Courage, and Wisdom. All Located in Deep Akkala, Faron, and Mt. Lanayru respectively." Wild recalled. "That's if my memory serves me right, they are pretty worn down and overgrown with foliage, but Flora would pray to them from before the Great Calamity." Wild explained while gazing back to his Sheikah Slate to confirm the locations.
"No way, those things are still standing?" Sky exclaimed

"Huh? What do you mean?" Wind asked.

"Those Springs were the places that helped me open up different areas of the Surface from Skyloft! Do people still use them?" He asked, hand playing with his scarf.

"I think so. I mean, I go there to pray whenever I remember to." Wild comments placing the Slate down in his lap.

"Never took you for a religious person Wild." Legends states, looking at the hero.

"Mmm, from what Flora has told me we both were. Kinda grew up with a father who was in the King's knight and a rancher as a mother." Wild recalled, "At least that's what Impa told me. She said my family made it out of Central Hyrule before the Calamity struck, but I haven't been able to find documents. "

**
After a couple more stories, the heroes were off to the Korok Forest, led by Wild who seemed to have a certain skip in his step while walking there. Sky couldn't help but laugh at the childish behavior coming from him.

Soon enough, they reached the forest, the dense fog that seemed to only surround the forest was dark and not so inviting. The heroes all looked at each other, skeptical if this was even the right place. Wild turned around and stopped the group.