A Hero's Sacrifice, Memory #17

Start from the beginning

"You remind me of Sheik." Time stated

"Who?" Wind asked

"Well, she was Princess Zelda, it was a disguise that helped her get away from Ganon." Time simplified.

"Oh yeah! My Zelda did that too!" Warriors he smiled at the memory.

"Is that normal from some Zelda's?" Legend asked as everyone started following Wild.

"No? I mean Tetra is a pirate, and She's a Zelda." Wind explained.

"Tetra is Zelda?" Four questioned

"Yeah, She doesn't like to be called a Princess or Zelda anyways." Wind laughed at the expression Four and Legend held.

"They are all different." Twilight laughed leading most to agree with him.

Wild looked at his slate, since he was in the middle of Twilight and Time, they looked at the map, which was previously blank when they first met up. The map was covered with blue dots and tiny ones that looked like towers. Twilight was fascinated with the amount that covered the world.

Wild saw how both of the heroes were glancing down at his slate and slightly smiled as he went to this weapon, which seemed to have changed. He noticed the Master sword and Hesitated before summoning it and taking the place of the one Sword crafted for him. He was going to figure out how to break that sword eventually.

They were suddenly stopped by a rumble in the ground and the sound of an Elephant yelling. Wild looked to the Lanayru region and they saw a mechanical beast sitting atop of the mountain.
Many were amazed by the sheer size of the beast, Wild held a look of terror, eyes glazed as he looked up.

"What was that?!" Legend yelled.

"One of the four divine beasts," Wild stated, his answers seemed to be shorter and shorter each time.

"The what?" Twilight asked

"The divine beasts are Shekiah technology from 10,000 years ago, they each have a champion controlling it. They are massive and could probably take out an entire mountain." Wild explained quickly.

"Well, which was it?" Wind asked

"Vah Ruta, piloted by Prince Sidon of the Zora." Wild smiled, "Also my boyfriend."

"Your boyfriend is a prince?" Legend asked

"I didn't like princesses so, Hylia gave me a prince instead." Wild joked, which was normal.

Hyrule choked on the water that he had pulled out some time ago, the others laughed at his misfortune. Wild smiled and looked forward, quickly placing his fingers to his mouth and whistling.

"What was that for?" Four asked

"I was calling my horse, she can help hold our things." Wind explained right as a horse started running to them.

The horse was wearing something that covered its entire upper half, it was glowing orange and blue. Time found Wild's world fascinating. They had just an open area to find what Hylia wanted them to do.

Once everyone placed what they needed on the horse, she followed close to Wild, who grabbed her reins to guide her. Twilight smiled at how Wild was connected to the animals that they'd encountered.

They soon arrived at a stable, the sun was setting and Wild suggested they stayed there for the night. They cooked some food, Wild was talking to Beetle, which Sky thought was weird cause he was also in his world.

Wind played with the cuccos, scaring literally everyone who messed with them. Wild laughed at their faces. Commenting how they weren't that bad, just attacked when provoked. They all sat near the campfire, Wild seemed to look at a pile of what looked to be overturned urns, with massive long legs. Time followed his gaze and frowned, he looked like he had seen a ghost.