tasha showed her partner both of their parents in the photo, "is it both your parents?" indiyah asked, "it's my mum and dad," tasha squealed as michael chuckled, "they're together, they're all together,"

"are you excited?"

michael asked his closest friend, "i'm actually emotional," andrew said as michael wrapped an arm around his friend, "i'm buzzing," he said when tasha's and andrew's parents came out.

the rest of the islanders all stayed in the kitchen, "did someone order an yorkshire pudding?" tasha's dad questioned, "come on!"

the parents looked to the islanders, "hi, beautiful people," andrew's mother looked to michael with a kind smile, "hi!" the islanders waved their hands, "aww, they can't hug, that's so sad,"

michael sat on top of the kitchen counter, his hand going through his brunette hair, "they meeting the parents," ekin said, "they met outside, you numpty," luca said looking to ekin, "you always got something to say," ekin said pointing her ice cream at luca.

"hi, guys,"

"michael,"

the football player furrowed his eyebrows when he looked at andrew's parents, "hi," he said coming from the back, showing himself to them, "thank you for being our boys' best friend in here," michael nods his head at that, "of course," he said to andrew's parents who smiled at that.

____

michael and paige were next with their parents coming into the love island villa, michael smiling when seeing his mum and dad, "hello, hello, hello,"

"where's my boy?"

sheila looked at her eldest son who sat at the firepit where she started to run to the firepit to see her son, "hi, mum," the football player said as sheila wiped at her face, "mum, don't cry,"

gareth looked to his son, "i see you've got a tan," michael looked to his dad's tanned skin, "almost as dark as you are," gareth chuckled at that, "you've been here for seven weeks and you're not even as tanned as me,"

michael chuckled when they sat down on the firepit couch, his mother looking at her eldest son, "how it's been? how are you?" she asked him, "it's been good, i'm exclusive with paige, we're not boyfriend and girlfriend yet, i wanted to do something more special for that moment," he told his parents as his mum smiled, "you hopeless romantic,"

"he always has been, sheils," gareth said to his wife as the three of them chuckled, "what do you think of paige?" he asked his parents, "she's a lovely girl, i'm excited to met the girl who's been making my son happy,"

michael smile at that as a tear started to come down his face, "don't cry mikey, otherwise i'll start," he really wanted to hug his parents who he has missed so much, "sunday dinners aren't the same without you there," his dad said, "even ted is missing you," his dad said about their dog.

"am i simp now?"

sheila nods her head, "the dancing and you saying i love you when becky hill performed for you guys, when i watched it with your cousins, we were all smiling," she said to michael, "cause we know how hard it is for you to open up, but with paige, it looks so easy with her,"

"oh the casa amor situation,"

michael makes a face as his hand went to the back of his head, "we've made up for that, i've apologised and she's apologised, every bump in the road we have overcome, and every argument we do have, it's like two magnets are always bringing us back," gareth smiled at his son's words, "should we call her over?"