Chapter 2: let's play

*~y/n POV~*

Welp the spirits had nothing to say. But at least we had a good Convo. "Andy it's 8:45, time for bed!" I say to Andy kinda shouting so that he could hear me better from his room. He was actually talking to someone, probably Chucky. "Ok!!!" Andy shouted. "make sure to brush real good!!" I shouted back. I hear him whispering something to the doll. "But seriously don't scare her tonight, just go slow" Andy whispered in the hopes that I wouldn't hear him. He succeeded because I honestly did not hear a word he said. He got ready for bed and I said goodnight to him and Chucky, I kissed both of them goodnight and I cracked the door so that I could still see him just in case. he came out saying that Chucky wanted to watch the 9 o'clock news. "Ok but you still have to be in bed." I said "ok...... what's that Chucky??...........Chucky says thanks and that he likes you a lot" he said confidently, not understanding what Chucky meant. Andy went back to bed and I put Chucky in front of the television. "well at least we are on good terms" I thought to myself out loud. Chucky then said "wanna play?" In his signature kiddish voice. "Sure?" I replied. Nothing happened, the whole dang room was silent as a mouse. "Hah" I laughed.

~*Chucky POV*~

Why is she so into this paranormal s*** it doesn't make sense. Whatever. Y/n told Andy to go to bed anyway so no more of that. "Chucky, why are you saying that you like her so much?" Andy asked "because, listen kid I think she's the one" I replied back as I was thinking of a plan for tonight. "How are you gonna convince her?" Andy asked. "I don't know that I have to convince her if anything, she probably just will know" I told him. "One problem Chucky" Andy said "hm" I hummed as I kinda twitched at the thought of a problem with my plan. "I don't know if she will fall for a doll" Andy replied. My blood boiled at the thought of her seeing someone else besides me if she didn't like me. "AH WELL S*** IF SHE DOESN'T THEN I'LL MAKE HER HAVE TO F****** LOVE ME" I replied angrily. "Oh....ok she is kinda weird with who she likes... I can kinda see her liking you tbh" Andy replied nervously. This pleased me. "Anyways I wanna see the news" I told him. He nodded and told y/n. Oh God her voice.. I can't resist. TIME TO F****** PLAY. she picked me up after kissing us *goodnight* and set me down after she ran her fingers through my hair and said nothing. I watched the news of them talking about that lowlife bas***d mike who gunned me down. Oh I will kill that son of a b**** no matter what. Anyway I'm gonna play but first I'm gonna surprise her when she least expects it.

Aw lawd that took a while 🤩
I hope y'all liked this one because I put 2 POVs this time and if y'all know--- it takes a WHILE

I'll make a new one now don't worry!! 😜✨😉