Ch. 6 Baby B

(Brooklyn's POV)           It was now Monday and I've been training all weekend, as well as this morning before breakfast and before lunch

(Brooklyn's POV)

     It was now Monday and I've been training all weekend, as well as this morning before breakfast and before lunch. The trainers said I was going to be just fine tonight in my match. I still haven't officially met Kiely yet. But from Randy's best friend Cierra, who I'm also close friends with, said that she is a very sweet, kind, and caring person. And that she's a lot of fun. So, I took it up on myself to find her so I could actually meet her.

     I was backstage, walking around trying to find anything that may lead me to her. I found The Shield's locker room and went to go knock.

      "Come in!" I heard. I opened the door a crack.

       "You guys decent?" I asked.

       "That depends. Halfway or fully?" I rolled my eyes at Seth's smart remark once again.

      "Hahaha, very funny," I said. I heard Seth and Dean chuckle.

       "Come in," Dean told me. I opened the door to see Dean sitting on the couch on his phone and Seth stretching in the floor. "Hey, what's up Brooke?" Dean greeted.

       "Nothing much. Where's Roman?" I asked, leaning against the wall.

       Seth pointed behind him. "Over there in the bathroom," Seth said before changing positions.

      "You ready for this match?" Dean asked, setting his phone down.

      "I don't know. That depends. Mentally or physically?" I asked.

      "HEY!" Seth scolded, mad that I stole his bit. Dean just rolled his eyes at his friend and continued to chat with me.

       "No, I'm alright. I was nervous at first because I haven't trained in forever, but now I'm kind of excited," I told him.

       "You got full training right?"

       "Yep, all weekend, two hours every four hours," I explained.

        "Oh, yeah, then you should be fine," Dean said.

        "Besides, Bailey hasn't had a match in a little over a year, so her ring rust won't hurt you too bad," Seth commented. I tilted my head. Bailey?

        "And yet, I still catch you talking shit when I'm still in the building!" A girl said, opening the door and walking in. She had long brown hair, past the middle of her back, a headband in, with a black jacket zipped halfway up her midsection.

       "I was kidding, I'm sorry!" Seth apologized.

       "Hi, I'm Bailey," she said, turning to me with a smile. She had blue contacts in, just like Roman's. But it's so hard to tell if they're contacts out their actual eye colors.

        "I'm guessing Kiely is the ring name then," I said, shaking her hand. "I'm Brooklyn. It's nice to meet you," I said.

       "I didn't know you had no idea about Friday's segment. I apologize for the slap and everything I said," she said right away.

       "Don't sweat it," I told her. "Just beware of my natural reactions," I joked. She chuckled a little.

        "The boys were telling me you used to be wrestle," Bailey said, sitting on the couch next to Dean.

         "I used to, but then I went to school, got a degree in music and three years later, here I am, about to fight you in five hours!" I said, sarcastically.

        "Well, I hope you got good training these past few days. I don't want you getting hurt in the ring," she said. I nodded.

       "Yeah, the trainers said I'd basically be fine," i told her.

       "The odds of someone getting hurt tonight is one out of six," Seth chimed in again. Bailey bit the inside of her lip and turned to glare at Seth as I turned to look at him. Roman came from behind him and smacked Seth in the back of the head.

        "And the one is you," Roman said in his deep man voice.

       "Ow!" Seth said, holding his head.

        "Seth, you know better than to talk shit about Baby B," Dean said. "Roman will fuck you up!" That made me burst out laughing.

         "Don't you love having older brothers?" I asked her. She laughed with me, but nodded.

       "Not all the time, but yes, mostly!" She said. "You have like five other brothers right?" I shook my head.

       "Four, actually," I corrected. "I'm the youngest of six."

       "God damn! And I thought you guys had a big family!" Dean said.

      "How many siblings do you have outside of big man Hercules?" I asked, referring to Roman. He walked by and ruffled the top of my head.

       "I have two older sisters and two older brothers. Including Hercules," Bailey said.

       "Hey, don't you start!" Roman sassed, sitting next to Bailey as he smacked her knee.

      "Wait, you're brother was in the WWE right?" I asked. "Rosey, was it?"

      "Yeah," Bailey said in some shock.

      "Not too many people know that," Roman said in shock as well.

       "I do my research," I joked. I looked down at my watch and realized the time. I'm supposed to have a small training session in ring while rest of the stage gets set up before the show, just to give a little run down. And Hunter wants to see what I've learned just to be safe. I know he doesn't play with his wrestlers.

      "Well, I've gotta run. I just wanted to come by and officially meet you," I told Bailey. "It's very nice to meet you and I will see you guys later tonight!"

      "Good luck!" They all said to me s I opened the door. I thanked them.

       "Nice meeting you!" Bailey said back before I closed to door.