007

𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 '005' 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪

𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕓𝕪
✪ℕ𝕪𝕒𝕙✪

𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕓𝕪✪ℕ𝕪𝕒𝕙✪

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ominecint pov hoe
October 13, 2023
Friday

It was three weeks since the incident, since Alexis talked to anyone other than Cassidy. Alexis' bestfriend the one who got killed while getting raped.

Alexis had been cutting herself and doing drugs everyday since that day. She hadn't stopped her sheets we're bloodstained she was only wearing a thong and bra as most of her clothes were at Notti's house.

As of right now Alexis and Cassidy were at a party but in Alexis' mind she was wearing a cute black mini dress with some black heels and her hair down in its natural state with perfectly clear skin and her and Cassidy were in the club even though Cassidy was eleven she said she did these things all the time.

But with the boys all three of them were currently walking into her front door to see that there was empty cups.
everywhere "Oh my God Cassidy pass me another drink!" Alexis squealed in her room she thought she was drinking Hennessey but she was really drinking more lean.

The boys walked upstairs to her room giving eachother weird looks. "Yeah I have a boyfriend I have two." They all heard Alexis whisper when they walked into her room all of their eyes widened at the sight of her being.

"Alexis?" Ddot mutterd while his voice cracked and tears ran down his face. As she turned around her face lit up.

"OH MY GODDD CASSIDY MY BOYFRIENDS ARE HEREEE!" Alexis squealed as they all broke down at the sight of her body. Her arms had cuts on cuts. Her torso had cuts on cuts. Her thighs had cuts on cuts. "What the hell Alexis?" dd semi yelled as him notti and ddot uncontrollably sobbed.

"Don't cry babies" Alexis said stumbling her way over to dd putting her hand softly on the side of his face pecking him on the lips doing the same thing to ddot.

"Now w-why are all of you cry-" Alexis started slurring her words until her body collapsed as she started shaking aggressively and her eyes harshly rolling back into her head.

ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕪𝕠𝕦ⁿᵒᵗᵗⁱ ᵒˢᵃᵐᵃजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें