005

𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 '005' 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪

𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕓𝕪
✪ℕ𝕪𝕒𝕙✪

ღ

NOTTI'S povSeptember 22, 20233:08 amWednesday

NOTTI'S pov
September 22, 2023
3:08 am
Wednesday

"Mmm mami where you going?" I said in a whiney voice pulling her back closer to my front as she tried to get up.

"I have a headache" she said moving on me and idk if she was tryna get comfortable or what but I was bricked but I gots to remember she a victim.

"Yeah me too" I mumbled under my breath.

"Ethan Reyes I heard that!" She said now facing towards me.

"Sit up" I said as she sat up with a confused look.

"Now better? go to sleep" I said sitting her on my lap laying her down.

"Okay." She said moving around on my lap.

I groaned while slightly pushing her off of me "Ma ion want you to start sum you can't finish. So just don't do Dat alr?" I said kissing her forehed

She nodded and got up taking her clothes off " Don't 29rry weirdo I'm just changing I'm uncomfortable in my school clothes" She whispered changing into my psd boxers and a Nike sports bra.

"I'm not a weirdo you mad dayroom ion kno wtf you talm bout" I said turning around facing the opposite way of her to see how she'd react.

"Hold me please" She whispered getting into bed wrapping her arms around my waist straddling my side.

"Nah cuz imma weirdo right?" I said pretending to sound mad even though I wanna dick this girl DOWNN. But I gots to remember she a victim but if she let me I'd be like.

😛😛😚🤯😽😽💋✌✌👅👅🥷🏼🎅🏽🧜🏽‍♂️🧜🏽‍♂️🧎🏽🧎🏽🧎🏽🏇🏽🏇🏽🏊🏽‍♂️🏊🏽‍♂️🚣🏽🚣🏽

"I'm sorry baby you're not a weirdo now hold meee" She said laying me down on my back while she shook both of us whining.

"Okay okay you've been whining too much lately imma just give you the d, if you want it youn even gots ta ask" I said rubbing her back as she laid on my chest.

"Boy you'll know when I want it tf cuz I'll make it real real clear." She said rolling her eyes and kissing my jawline.

"Aye I gotta question mamí" I said sitting her up looking at her.

"What's on your mind papì?" She asked grabbing my hand interlocking our fingers.

"What did you mean when you said you didn't want to be married again?" I asked and she looked down.

"Well when I was 11 my mom made me be this 50 year old guys fiance and he made me do all kinds of things to him but surprisingly he never did anything to me but after 9 moths of being his fiance he died from a heart attack while raping a 7 year old and they were both pronounced dead on the scene while he locked me in the attic" She said in one breath bearly above a whisper as a look of guilt came upon her face.

"It's alr mamí just sleep with me I feel better when your around." I said with a raspy voice as she nodded.

"Thank you Ethan I love you" She said leaning in and kissing me. She tasted sweet like coconuts I leaned in and kissed her for a good 30 seconds before she broke it kissing my Jaw and laying on my chest.

"I love you papi goodnight."

"I love you more mamí goodnight."

I might be going to a mental hospital called Woodridge so I love yell and remember you're beautiful 🙃🙃