as they all started to head to bed, michael smiling when his partner and tasha walked in front of him and andrew as the two lads went to their partners and slapped their bum cheeks.

"michael!"

the welsh paramedic gasped turning to her coupled up partner who smiled cheekily when paige playfully swatted at his arm.

the lads went inside when michael sees gemma and luca, "happy to see you two lovebirds," he said when coming past the couple to his wardrobe.

he slipped on a t-shirt, walking towards his shared bed, "naturally, it's not nice to see danica and laura leaving," davide said as michael nods his head underneath his duvet, "they're just got a load of energy, doesn't they?"

"mm,"

michael nods his head, "they're class, no-one does the moves like danica," he stated as davide looked at his friends, "and jamie and adam were nice people," the lads agreed to that, "me and adam did have a bit of a tiff at the start, but we started to get along more when he coupled up with laura, he was class, man,"

andrew leaned against his hand, "final five," he said as michael repeated him, "final five," the davidson lad looked around at the empty beds.

the girls all came downstairs with michael opening the duvet up for his partner to come into his arms as paige did so, coming straight into michael's arms who chuckled, "hi,"

"hi,"

their eyes met as michael moved a piece of his coupled up partner's hair from her beautiful face that framed her face so well, "i literally couldn't be happier right now," he said as his hand was around her waist, his finger trailing across her skin.

the final five couples kissing each other as the lights switched off with michael slowly starting to close his blue eyes drifting off to sleep as paige's hand went through michael's hair.

____

the football player woke up to crying baby sound as michael covered his face with the duvet cover, "what is that noise?" michael kept his face covered, "no, please don't be—"

adam and luca stood up coming to the bedroom door, laughing when seeing crying babies, "it's babies!" michael groaned trying to hide his body further underneath the duvet covers.

"oh, you're joking!"

paige moved the duvet covers from her coupled up partner's head who groaned at the bright light flashing in his eyes, his hand moving out to his bedside table grabbing ahold of his sunglasses, "you're literally joking,"

michael looked to where his and paige's name were, seeing a playboy baby being wrapped in a pink blanket, "i've actually woken up to a nightmare," tasha said, her hands on her temple.

michael ran a hand through his hair, "oh, jesus, yours is loud," indiyah said about michael and paige's baby, "what's wrong with your baby?" she asked as michael picked the plastic baby up from the pram.

"i think i've broken her head already," luca said as michael held the fake baby to his bare chest hearing the baby stop crying, "they must be taking the piss, man,"

paige smiled seeing how well michael was doing with holding the baby in his arms, "oh, it's loud! it's loud!" she said when her and dami's baby started to cry making michael's and paige's baby cry again, "thanks guys,"