𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥.

"Let's go, let's go, let's go! Come on, come on. Pick it up. Come on" Ray says rushing us as we put the classroom back to normal. Ray opens the door and theres a guy standing there " Hey, hi, hello, yes, hello, hi. Can I help you? These kids are just learning." Ray says to the guy "Normal." Mika says "Yeah, we're just- normal stuff." Chapa said "Yeah." Said bose "Five kids learning." I said looking at guy "School." Mika said  "Gifted children of world" Miles said "Yep." Ray said "What are you learning?" The guy said                                                                                                                          "Biology."                                                                                                                                  "None of your business."                                                                                        "Books."                                                                                                                                   "Why do you wanna know?" 

"Who are you?" Ray says "Just a guy."He said "Well, what are you doing here?"Ray says confused "Just strollin'. Saw this school. Thought I'd stroll in and ask some questions."  The guy said               "Oh! Slow your stroll, guy." Ray says before ellis comes running around with giant scissors "Is that your kid?" The guy says concerned "Scissors!!!" Ellis says "We have bigger problems than the fact that Bose kidnapped a child and gave him giant scissors I just got a GuGu alert" Mika says making me look at her "What is it?" i ask her "The video of Ray's interview earlier went viral. They gave us stupid names." She says swiping on her tablet and putting a video on the screen "Breaking news! A disastrous interview on KLVY and this time, it wasn't Mary's fault." Trent said "That's right, Trent. Mary did good. But you know who did bad? These kids who ruined an otherwise perfect interview." Mary said "Once known as Danger Force, these kids are now being called Oopsie Girl, The Wing Wimp, Spicy Milk, Miss giggles, and Gorgeous Hair Boy." Trent says making us all groan in frustration "Ugh, when will people stop talking about my gorgeous hair? It's like.. my eyes are down here, people." Bose said annoyed "I do not want my superhero name to be Spicy Milk" Chapa says "I object to The Wing Wimp in the strongest possible terms." Miles said "Well, have you thought about what you want your names to be?" My dad asks us "Yes. I wanna be ShoutOut, 'cuz once I shout-- you're out." Mika says "And I'm AWOL, because just like that... I'm gone."Miles says with a smile "i'm Volt, because.." Chapa says trying to make a lightning bolt appear "Right." Ray says "And I'm Gorgeous Hair Boy- wait! No! I'm Brainstorm. Because I'm smart wait! No.." Bose says making me laugh a little "I'm Snowflames because.." I say making a flame appear in one hand and a snow flake appear in the other "So... what do you think?" Mika says "I think... those names are pretty sweet." Ray said "Yeah." Chapa says "I know. They're sweet. You know." Mika said "Well, then you're in trouble." The guy said out of no where making all of us scream "Because if the news says your superhero name three times, that's your superhero name forever."  he says "How'd you even get in here, Guy?! Our security system's incredible." ray says confused "I know. I built it." He said "Huh?" Ray says "You what?" Me and chapa say in unison making us glare at each other guy takes off his face which is a mask and it turns out to be Schwoz "WHAAATTT?!" Ray said "Schwoz?" Chapa says "Yes, it's me, Schwoz! I was just pretending to be Guy to make sure you all followed the security protocol." He said smiling "Well, were you also just pretending that if the news says our dumb names three times, they become our real superhero names?" Miles questions "Ohhhh, no. No, I don't joke about names. Only faces." Schwoz said laughing "Schwoz is right. Back before I was known as Captain Man, I was almost known as Angry Punch Guy." Ray said "Why would you call yourself that?" Mika asks "I didn't! Trent Overunder did. Twice! And he was almost said it a third time." Ray says "Well, what stopped him?" Miles said "He got a little visit from Angry Punch Guy." Ray said before putting the video on the screen "𝘋𝘰𝘻𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰-𝘸𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸'𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰, 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺 𝘗𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩-" 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘪𝘨?" 𝘙𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥  He had an afro which made me laugh hard "How old are you?" Miles says "Next person who asks me how old I am is going to get a little visit from Angry Punch Guy. Who is thirty-s... thirty. Thirty." my dad said lying  "So... how did you get people to start calling you Captain Man?" Mika asks "I just got the most popular person in Swellview to say my name on the radio." Ray said Mika starts laughing "The radio? How old are youuu-unicorns when they get their horns? Oh, I just remembered it's seven." Mika said covering up "Who did you get to say your name on the radio?" Chapa said "A DJ named Coyote Jake." Ray said playing another video but i sit down in my seat reading a book "Oh my god!" Mika exclaims gaining my attention "Yeah. That happened." Ray said "No, it's Ellis" Mika says making me look over my shoulder and i see ellis before he presses the button and goes up to the mans nest i close my book and put it down on my desk "We should probably go get him." Ray says  "Yeah." Chapa says before her and mika sit in their seats pressing the buttons making me do the same thing going up to the mans nest "Ellis, you shouldn't run with giant scissors! Run with these normal sized ones!" Bose says chasing him  "We gotta get that kid back to his parents." Ray says "After I stop Trent and Mary from ever saying those names again." Chapa says "ellie you go with chapa" Ray said making us groan  "You'd better hurry the two thirty-eight news starts in twelve minutes" Mika says "Why do i have to go with chapa" I ask my dad while popping a gumball "It's two twenty-six already?!" Miles says "Alright, I'm out Hurry up Aurelia" Chapa says making me glare at her "i'm literally standing right next to you" I say to her "I'll drop you off. With my super power." Miles says grabbing both of us and teleporting in between Schwoz and my dad "Maybe you should walk." Miles says to us before we walk over to the tube "Down the tube!" Me and chapa yell.