Flashbacks Chapter #7

Mulai dari awal

"Yeah," she whispered back, "but he's harmless. Siri and I accompany him in animagus form on the full nights, keep him docile, and he's fine the rest of the month."

"I'll trust you my little heart," Fleamont sighs, "I just hope you know what you're doing."

"There's nothing to be ashamed of," Sirius says, "you just have a furry little problem."

"What does Lupin have?" people shouted, confused, "why is it blurry and soundless?"

"Did they not hear?" Horace asks Albus, "it said furry little problem."

"That must be what Ms. Potter just cast," Flitwick observed, "it's remarkably similar to the fidelius charm. It seems to keep Mr. Lupin's condition secret."

"So they're aware," Poppy Pomfrey said astutely, "perhaps that's the reason behind their becoming animagi. A werewolf is hostile only to humans."

"That's a good point" Minerva McGonagall says, "I'd never thought of that. I wonder how it works."

"You don't care that I'm a werewolf?" Remus asked shocked.

"Of course not," Lydia shakes her head, "we're friends. We're not going to judge you because of a once a month issue."

"In fact," Sirius brags, "we're going to help you."

"Huh?" Remus questions, "There is no cure to a werewolf's bite. What could you possibly do to help?"

"We've been studying to become animagi," Lydia explains gently, "we think it could help. After all, the werewolf is only hostile to humans."

"Why is the film cutting off?" some people in the hall asked, confused.

"Because I charmed it," Lydia Potter rolls her eyes, "it's bad enough private matters of both myself and my future daughter are being revealed, I will not allow Remus to suffer from the same fate."

"Why didn't you do that before?" Regulus asks the Potter witch.

"Because I didn't understand or know what was being shown specifically before. But I know exactly what the secret is, so I was able to cast protective magic over it. I couldn't do it over my own family secret, because death magic can't hide itself."

"Oh," Regulus, clever as always, understood, "makes sense."

"Absolutely not!" Remus shouted, "I will not allow you to do something so illegal for my sake."

Lydia took her glasses off, looked Remus straight in the eye, and said, "Do you think you have a choice in this matter?"

"That's my girl!" Fleamont clapped his daughter on the back, "show him who's boss!"

The scene switches to earlier that year, and Sirius and Lydia are seen sitting in the forbidden forest. The forest was loud, as a huge electrical storm was taking place, and they were each holding a vial in their hands. "You ready Lyds?" Sirius asks softly, as his hair blew all over.

"I was born ready," Lydia smiled, "let's do this." 

The two of them lift their wands, and point them towards their hearts. "Amato Animo Animato Animagus!" they incant softly, and drink the potions. Immediately, the two of the begin thrashing, and their bodies begin to shift.

"Incredible," Professor Dumbledore breathed, "for two 14 year olds to successfully perform an animagus transformation without any guidance."

"I agree," Professor McGonagall was awed, "I was only able to due it with your tutelage, and I was 17 at the time. This is truly a remarkable feat."