CHAPTER ONE A NEW ERA OF A NEW GUARDIAN [1]

Start from the beginning

His face went pale when he was asked. " She's right her-" he stopped when he realises his wife is missing " where is she ?!". He asks the Queen's maids. " Where is Queen Enago?!"

" She went to have a word with Voplnu"

The spirit seer shouts loudly as he suddenly sensed that same aura. " Run and find her before it's too late. Go!!"

He and his guards ran and searched for the Queen until... He spotted her on the ground besides the statute covered in a pool of blood. " Enago!!".

He grabs her with tears in his eyes.

She, struggling to live and at the same time in a serious labour.

" Summon the Itokon the healer, Now!".

He slowly carries her in his arm and rushed to the Spirit Seer. The people were terrified to the core.

The Spirit Seer shook his head.

*****************************

He takes her to a statue. A statue made from stone and flowers. It's hands were hovering around it's chest and a green crystal glowing so brightly like the sun.

He placed her before it and cries his heart out in his language

" Creator of life.. " sobs Zatoi, " Creator of a healing touch.." he embraced his wife as she screams in pain of labour, " my wife dying from a injury and at the same moment she is in labour" " please save my wife and offspring. Please heal them" he bows down " please!! ".

She slowly begins to die as she struggles leaving him to support her to him closer while sobbing.

She's dying, she's going to die with a child.

She struggles to breathe as her life is slowing slipping away. He encourages her to fight death for the child's sake.

Suddenly....

A great sound of thunder shakes the land leaving a massive earthquake.

The eyes from the four elemental statues that protects the land glows so bright like a star, as the essences flows like a river to the statue with a green crystal.

The statue's eyes glows, one side is green the other is white. It stares down at King and his wife.

It moved!! It's alive!!

Zatoi paled as white as the moon, couldn't move a muscle as he watches the statue moving closer and closer.

It places it's hand on the swollen stomach of the Queen.

Was it healing her?! What is happening?!