Virat woke up an hour later than Mahi, freshened up, and went straight to the gym. He worked out for 2 hours and took a shower. By the time Virat and others were ready for the day, Mahi was already done with his daily routine of visiting his farmhouse. Everyone ate their breakfasts together. While eating, Virat couldn't help but notice Anushka lost in her thoughts, so he nudged her leg from under the table to bring her back to the real world. When Anushka's attention was on Virat, he signed her asking, "You okay?" To which she nodded sincerely and agreed.

By noon, they all settled down and finally decided that it was time to open the final 3 gifts from each member of the Kohli family along with 2 gifts of dhoni mother and daughter duo. Every gift touched Mahi's heart.

MSD'S POV:

Every gift I opened literally hit me straight into my heart. The power that Kohli family and my family have to make me emotional is INSANE!! Anyshka gifted me a frame with numerous  important pictures of me and cheeku and our families too. Every picture Anushka added in the frame had huge meaning behind them. From the biggest moments in either of our careers to the biggest moments in our lives, every picture had a beautiful story behind them. I traced each picture soaking in the beauty of this frame and this idea. I could feel Sakshi and Ziva peek into the frame, too. Ziva probably wanted to know the story behind each picture, but she kept staring at the pictures curiously and didn't disturb my train of thoughts. I could feel tears started to form in my eyes as I looked at Anushka.
She also wrote a small letter which said-

"Happy birthday, bhaiya! Thank you for all the beautiful memories you've given to me and Virat! Thank you for being there with us, with Virat. You've saved him countless a number of times, and by doing that, you've saved my life. You made my life easier than you can imagine. Thank you for everything! You're like an angel for us. We'll forever be grateful to you, and we are always ALWAYS here with you and Sakshi and Ziva!

Your sister,
Anu"

"Thank you," I whispered softly to her, planning to hang this picture on the wall in my new room.

Next, Vamika walked towards me with her gift. The second she handed me her greeting card. I was instantly taken back to the time when Ziva made her first gift for me in the same way. I blinked my eyes, letting my tears spill out, which made Vami worry as she softly wiped my eyes, saying, "NO, tears bade papa only smile!"

All of us smiled at her innocence, Ziva went forward and squeezed her cheeks, saying, "Cutie vami!"

Vami had decorated the greeting with red, blue, and yellow colors, and the front page had beautiful Happy Birthday written with crayons. I opened the greeting, and it said

"Dear bade papa,

Happy birthday!!! I love you! You're BESTEST bade papa ever!!!! You're best bhaiya for papa too! And best bhaiya for mumma too! Thank you for all your gifts and the love you to shower on me! Thank you for Ziva didi, too! I hope that one day, I'll be for someone for Didi, exactly what Papa is for you! You and AB chachu are my favorite chachu, but only you're my bade papa! Byeee
Oh, and mumma helped me with spellings and English! She wrote what I told her in hindi, and i wrote it here! Byeee

Your favorite,
Vami"

I placed the greeting carefully on the side and opened my arms for Vami as she jumped into my arms. I hugged this kid tight. I could've never imagined this day, the day where not just my Cheeku but even his family loves me and my family. I am very lucky, me and Cheeku we both are luckiest humans ever. I saw Ziva read the greeting behind Vami. She completed her reading, and she had tears in her eyes. I smiled at her reaction. It was the most obvious reaction. Looking at her expressions, I knew Ziva was going to pick up Vami in her arms the moment i leave this child, so I broke the hug. Vami smiled at me and turned around. As I expected, Ziva ran and picked her up, hugging Vami as tight as she could. I couldn't hear what she said, but I'm sure it went something along the line that  said-
'You're already as precious for me as Vi Chachu is for Papa!!! I love you sooooo much!'