Nayeon: im so excited!! I love prom specially prom dresses *gasp* i can die for them .!!

Rośe: yeah , im so excited! I have even looked for some of the dresses online and they are soon good!!!

Jin : look at the girls ! So excited!

Rośe: how can we not be? Right aditi?

Me : yeah!

Jhope: but you didn't seems excited at all aditi?

Me : ohh it's nothing like that , actually it's gonna be my first prom and I don't have any experience to share with you guys.

Everyone except suga: really??!!!!

Me : yeah.

Jimin : wohhh, don't worry you will remember this prom for rest of your life ! Our schools prom is known as best prom prom in Seoul!

Me : really!?

Taehung: yeah, it's really fun . Specially the prom queen and king contest. I have won that for straight three years!

Me : *impressed* really ??!

Taehung: *proud smile* yeah!!

Junkook: yeah , before him I was the winner .

Jin : yeah everyone here has won at least three prom king medals .

Me : woh , you guys are so cool!!!!! And what about prom queen?

Namjoon: se-mi , she always win.

Me : oh really?

Jenni: yeah not because she was beautiful or she deserves it, she used to manipulate or threaten other students to vote for her.

Rośe: eww , she seems mean!

Nayeon: mean ??!! She is a bitch! She bullied our aditi and embarrassed her in from of whole school!!

Rośe: *gasp*  what??!!! How could she?!

Junkook: don't worry she got expelled for that.

Jhope: and at some time we are grateful of her because of her aditi is our close friend now!

Rośe: aww that's so sweet. Yeah suga told me bout that,....

Suga: rośe I think we should goo!

Suga interrupted rośe all of sudden and dragged her with him.

Rośe: oh okay,! See you guys tomorrow bbye!

She waved at us as suga dragged her with him towards his car. I followed them with my eyes untill they were out of my view and yeah I was jealous.!