🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🇲🇻

Start from the beginning

As the teens set up their yoga mats on the sandy ground, Lila stood between Adrien and Hiro, wanting to show off her yoga skills to impress them.

Kalianna and Giselle both rolled their eyes, knowing the scarlet brunette was plotting something.

Several people arrived and set up their own yoga mats.

After a few minutes of waiting, the yoga instructor came and began the class.

In the middle of it, Lila grew bored and turned to Adrien, who started doing the raised hands pose.

"Hey, Adrien." She whispered to him.

Adrien ignored her because he didn't want to interrupt the class.

Lila narrowed her eyes; she didn't like how he was ignoring her.

She turned to Hiro and smiled at him. "Hiro," She said, trying to get his attention.

Hiro also ignored her, focusing on the instructor. While Lila kept trying to get his and Adrien's attention, Kalianna and Giselle rolled their eyes.

Lila continued to call the boys' repeatedly, unknowingly catching the attention of other participants.

Kalianna noticed the other guests looking in their direction, some glaring at Lila.

The noirette turns to her enemy with a frown. "Lila, shut up!" She whisper-yells.

Lila ignored Kalianna's demand and she continued to try to get Adrien and Hiro's attention.

The yoga instructor tried to ignore the Rossi girl, but as she continued to act desperate, his closed eyes started twitching in irritation.

Having enough, he took a shaky breath and his eyes snapped open, zeroing in on Lila.

"MISS!"

Lila yelped and turned to him, seeing him scowl at her.

"Please stop talking, or else I'll have to remove you from the class," He warned Llila.

"Sorry," The Rossi girl gives him a fake, sheepish look.

Kalianna and the others quietly sighed with relief since Lila was finally told to stop talking.

"Now, we raise our right leg up as we do the tree pose." The instructor said, performing the tree pose.

Everyone began to do the action, going into perfect tree poses.

Lila, on the other hand, was struggling to keep her balance, until accidentally knocked over Hiro, who fell over into Giselle, who also fell over. Hiro used his own body to shield his girlfriend, when both hit the ground.

Lila lost her balance again, bumping into Adrien this time, causing him to fall into Kalianna. Both lost their balance and fell to the ground, with Adrien on top of Kalianna.

The Agreste boy felt his face grow hot since he was hovering over Kalianna, who stared back up at him with hot pink cheeks.

Giselle pulled away from her boyfriend and saw the position her friends were in. She smiled at the sight, got out her phone, and took a picture of them.

"Get a room you two," She teased.

Adrien and Kalianna blushed at what Giselle was implying before Adrien got off of Kalianna.

Lila was glaring in the ravenette's direction as Hiro, Giselle, and Kalianna stood up off the ground.

"S-Sorry about that Kalianna," Adrien apologized, still blushing.