Vada Cavell

You got to school late because, you over slept and forgot to charge your phone.

Your parents were away for work in a different country so they couldn't wake you up.

You placed some on the stuff unneeded in your locker. You heard a door open and close. You turned around to see Matt Corgan in a black hood.

He pointed a gun at you and shot you in the leg causing you to yell out in pain. A girl who just left a class room saw and screamed.

Matt shot her and more students came out to see the commotion only to be killed.

As he was distracted you saw a classroom beside you and you got up and limped towards it.

Students and a teacher was all hiding in a corner and all the desks were together creating a small protection to them.

"Y/n! What happened!?" You look over and see Nick. Your girlfriend's bestfriend. He rushed to you helping you to the corner.

"Matt Corgan shot me and other students." You said groaning as you felt the blood leaving your body by the second.

The teacher came up and grabbed a piece of cloth and tied it to the wound to try and stop the bleeding.

You groan gripping Nicks arm tightly. Sirens were heard from a distance and police were yelling "Drop the gun"

You were met with Vada who came up to you when she saw you sitting in a ambulance with a bandage on your leg.

She quickly hugged you tightly. Hot tears steamed down replacing the dried tears on her face.

You didn't say anything to her but just held her as she kept crying. Soon her parents came to pick Vada up.

"Y/n, are your parents coming to pick you up?" Patricia, Vada's mom asked.

You shaked your head no then spoke softly because Vada was asleep on your arms "Their in France for work."

"What happened to your leg?" Amelia, Vada's sister asked pointing at your leg.

You noticed Vada woke but didn't move. Her eyes were open but didn't talk.

"I was shot but, I'm fine. It'll heal soon." You smiled a little bit

"Well if you'd like, you can come and stay with us."Carlos,Vada's dad offered

"Please?" Vada said as she sat up.

You nodded "Okay. Thank you, Mrs. Cavell." You said as Vada placed her head on your shoulder. You put your arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

"Call me, Patricia." Vada's mom said smiling. You can tell she has tears in her eyes but she didn't let them out.

"And call me, Carlos" Vada's dad say rubbing your shoulder.

You all got to their house. Vada went into her room and you followed her. You knocked on the door frame as she was just sitting on the end of her bed.

"Mind if i come in?" You ask. She turned to you and nodded.

You sat next to her and she burst into tears and you pulled her into a hug. Soon after, the two of you laid on her bed and you were whispering sweet nothings to her. You knew she wouldn't believe them anyway after what happened. You didn't believe them yourself either.

"I thought i lost you" Vada says.

"I'm not going anywhere, okay?" You said playing with her hair. She nodded and buried her face to your chest. You both fell asleep after.