Freak in The Sheets - A Dean Winchester Fanfic.

Character: Dean x Reader
Reader Gender: female
Word Count: 2677
Warnings: Language, unprotected sex, daddy kink, dirty talking/rough/dom!Dean (brb, dying)
___________________

You had been staring at the ceiling for hours. Thoughts racing through your mind had deprived you of any trace of the fatigue that plagued you on the way over here. Folding your arms over your stomach, your head lulled to the side, trying to make out Dean's silhouette in the darkness. His face was turned away from you but you could still hear his shallow breathing and you sighed, shifting your focus back to the ceiling.
You knew there was definitely something missing. Spending almost every night counting the hours and watching Dean sleeping peacefully next to you, you also knew you had to find a way to voice your issue, or else you'd never sleep a wink again.
The problem wasn't his performance, not at all. The sex was anything but vanilla, but you sometimes wished he didn't treat you like you were made of glass. With his slow strokes and calloused fingertips taking their time to dance across your skin, he told you every time how much he cherished you while you made love. But you didn't want to be made love to for once-you wanted to be fucked.
Your eyes landed on the back of his head, holding your breath and debating whether or not you'd tell him. Waking him up was something you'd regret but if you didn't do it now, you felt like you were going to burst.
Baby," you cooed softly, stroking your fingers through his hair. "Are you awake?"
Uttering a soft groan as he shifted, he sighed out. "I am now," he replied, his rough and deep voice stirring something up inside you. "What's wrong?"
Your heart started beating rapidly because you knew this could go one of two ways. Or he would go completely apeshit and make you sleep in Sam's room, or he'd agree and give you exactly what you longed for.
"Nothing's wrong, really," you muttered, cuddling up to him and nuzzling your face against his back. "I just want you to do something for me-well, to me, actually."
Your last words seemed to spark his interest as he turned around, giving you his undivided attention. Wordlessly, he searched your features as best as he could through the dark and when you dragged your fingernails down his chest, your intentions became crystal clear.
"You woke me up to-?" he stammered, a flustered smirk spreading across his face when you got up to straddle him.
"I did," you purred, leaning in and taking his earlobe between your teeth. "But I really wanna try something different tonight."
His muscles tensed beneath your touch as you ground yourself against him, taking his silence as a sign to carry on. Warm hands smoothed themselves over the curve of your waist and his breath caught in his throat when you wound a hand in his hair, taking it roughly between your fingers while you kissed his neck.
"(Y/N)," he breathed, his grip on your waist tightening as you kept grinding.
"I want you to fuck me, Dean," you breathed against his ear. "So hard, you'll have to carry me to the car tomorrow morning."
"(Y/N)," he groaned, gently drawing you up to look at you. His face stood stern, slightly diminished by his rosy cheeks, but serious nonetheless. "What's gotten into you?"
"Come on," you cooed, rocking your hips lazily back and forth until you felt him harden underneath you. "I've been a good girl, haven't I? I think I deserve to be ravaged."
His hands caught your hips. "No, no way," he declared. "Forget it, I am not going to hurt you."
"You won't hurt me, baby," you spoke softly, reattaching your lips to his neck in a last ditch effort to persuade him. "I hunt monsters, for Christ's sake-I think I can handle it a little rough."
"(Y/N)," he spoke firmly. "Please stop."
You scoffed, getting off the bed and making a grab for your jeans. "You know what-fine," you huffed, quickly putting them on. "If you won't give it to me, I'll find someone else who will." Knowing this had a fifty percent chance of actually working, you decided to fuel the fire. You wanted to provoke him, to agitate him enough to fuck you into next Thursday. "I wonder if Sam's still up," you mused, throwing him a brazen smirk. "The sounds I hear coming from his bedroom always had me so curious."
Before you could open the door any further, he was right behind you, shutting it with force and making you flinch. "Don't test me, sweetheart," he growled, spinning you around and thrusting you up against the door. "You're not gonna like what happens."
Your heart pounded forcefully against your ribcage as you felt his hot breath against your face, your wrists pinned above your head and his lips mere inches away from yours.
"You want rough?" he groaned, grinding himself forcefully against your center. "You're gonna get rough."
He picked you up in his arms, attaching his lips to yours with an intensity you had only ever experienced a handful of times. He stayed true to his word, throwing you down on the bed and commanding you to lie on your stomach while he came down on his knees behind you.
"My baby's got such a pretty little ass," he chuckled darkly, sliding your jeans down and kneading the flesh in his large hands. "Tell me, have you really been a good girl?"
You felt yourself grow wetter by the second, his labored breathing and calloused fingertips dancing across your skin setting every nerve alight. You felt euphoric, finally having your wish granted. "No," you whimpered. "I think you should punish me, daddy."
His reaction was sudden and loud, taking his hand away and smacking it forcefully against your ass cheek. "What did you call me?" he groaned lustfully, taking one of your wrists behind your back. His eyes seemed to light up along with your skin, turning a faint shade of red.
Your world stopped spinning for a moment. Your brain was buzzing and your body was frozen, mouth hanging slightly agape while you tried to process the burning sensation on your skin. Your answer didn't come fast enough as you reveled in his dominance and he shifted you on the bed, landing another blow to the other cheek.
"I asked you a question, baby girl," he growled, tracing the outline of his handprint with his fingertips to soothe the sting. "You'd better answer me."
"I'm sorry, daddy," you whined, enunciating the last word with clear determination. A mix of a loud gasp and a throaty moan left your lips as he landed another hit and you buried your face into the sheets, moaning out and clenching your thighs to relieve the ache.
"Does that feel good, baby?" he asked, lightly stroking your sensitive skin after two more slaps.
His dark, gruff tone sent a charge through you, something that turned the pain into intense pleasure and made you writhe against the mattress impatiently. "Yes, daddy," you whispered breathlessly.
He slowly got off the bed, ordering you to get up on your knees. Still face down into the sheets, you were having a hard time steadying yourself on your weak legs as adrenaline surged through you like a tidal wave.
"That's my girl," he praised, grabbing a pillow and tucking it underneath you so you were positioned just the way he wanted. Smoothing his hands up your sides, he ran them under your top. "Feel how hard I am for you, princess?" he asked, grinding his hips into you to make you feel just how hard he actually was.
Moaning out lowly, you pushed your sore ass against him to meet him mid grind. "Yes," you hissed against the sheets, completely at his mercy and loving every second of it. "I need to feel you, daddy, please."
"Alright, sweetheart," he said, lifting you up so your back was pressed against his chest. "You deserved it."
One of his hands ran up the front of your top, taking a hold of one of your breasts and kneading it roughly. The other trailed down to the front of your panties and you could feel him smirk against your ear. "So wet for me," he chuckled darkly, cupping your sex and rubbing across the flimsy fabric. "Just the way I like it."
Nudging your thighs wider apart, he proceeded to push your panties aside, running two fingers through your soaked slit. You leaned your head back on his shoulder, feeling his rapid heartbeat pulse against your back. Your juices dripped down his fingers as they teased your entrance and he seemed so infatuated with it all as he leaned down to sink his teeth into your neck, sliding his index and middle finger into you slowly.
Your body squirmed as soon as you felt the penetration, hungry for every little push and stroke. His fingers curled inside you before he drew them out and pushed them back in. With his chest rising and falling rapidly, he picked up the pace, allowing you to feel every ridge on his fingers.
"Does that feel good?" he asked breathlessly, brushing his lips against the shell of your ear.
He curled his fingers inside you again, rubbing your walls along the way and filling you to his knuckles. His other hand came down to manipulate your clit, pinching it every so often to find it made you jolt against him. You bit your lip and nodded weakly. "Fuck, yes," you managed to choke out, reaching a hand behind his neck to steady your shaking legs.
"Are you gonna come for daddy?" he spoke gruffly, nudging and rubbing you into utter and total bliss.
You nodded again, your hand instinctively grabbing his to push him deeper inside. Dean smirked at your actions, biting and sucking at your neck as he let you guide him toward your sweet spot. Begging for him to let you come with a series of short, high pitched moans, his hands pushed and pulled, a few more thrusts of his fingers making you shake violently and come all over his hand.
Slumping forward onto the bed, you attempted to clamp your legs shut. "I don't think so, princess," he warned, spreading them apart and pumping you through your orgasm, pinning your writhing hips down onto the mattress.
Your eyes slowly opened to see he was still behind you, the look in his eyes telling you that this was far from over. Taking your bottom lip between your teeth, you turned around and reached for him, pulling him down until your lips collided and you were practically rolling around on the bed. Briefly breaking apart to discard both your tops, his mouth snapped back to yours with fervor.
After a few moments, his weight shifted and his lips travelled down, sucking one nipple into his mouth and manipulating the other with his fingers. Continuing his way down, he looked up at you playfully after pressing a kiss to your stomach.
"What was it you wanted me to do again?" he smirked, hooking his fingers around the waistband of your panties. Giving you a stern look when you bucked your hips up eagerly, he removed his hands from you completely. "Use your words, baby."
You were so on edge, you thought you were going to explode. "I want you to fuck me, daddy."
Smoothing his hands up the inside of your thighs, he drew a satisfied groan from you as he finally tugged your underwear down your legs and flung it across the room. He came to hover over you, placing a hand on either side of your head and resting his forehead against yours. "Oh yes, daddy's gonna fuck you real good," he breathed against your lips, his eyes fluttering shut when he felt your hand slip past the elastic of his boxers.
Your fingers closed around his length, his low moans and curses filling the room as he rocked languidly into your hand. You felt him pulsing around your fingers before he shifted and sat up, rolling his boxers down his legs.
"On your stomach, sweetheart," he spoke, his authoritarian gesture tempered by the adoring way he regarded you.
Lying back down on the pillow and pushing your ass up, you waited patiently for him to climb back onto the bed. Pulling a gasp from you when he ran his cock up and down your folds to gather your juices, he caressed his hand lightly down your back. Your ass still a little red from before, he ran his hands over the tender marks, smirking somewhat proudly to himself.
You were growing more restless by the second. "Come on, baby," you moaned, squirming underneath him.
Apart from grabbing onto the headboard and running his cock up and down torturously slow, he did nothing more than tease and torment you. But before you could really get mad, he suddenly slammed in, cutting you off midsentence and making you forget your name with one swift thrust. The headboard hit the wall violently as his drives picked up in speed, running his hand up and down your side to find a place to settle it.
"Such a good girl for me," he growled, finally settling his hand on your hip to pin you down.
You struggled to breathe as he fucked you straight into the mattress, growling and cursing under his breath as he laid a few playful slaps on your ass.
"Oh god, Dean," you moaned, clawing desperately at the sheets.
A hand wound itself in your hair. "I'm sorry, who?" he warned.
You couldn't believe how much he was getting off on this whole name game. "Sorry, daddy."
His grip tightened on your locks as soon as the words left your lips, hammering into you like your lives depended on how hard and fast he could fuck you. You felt his knees digging into the bedding as he braced himself and it didn't take long for him to make you reach your peak again, driving himself into you deeper, with even more power.
Your cries and clasping spasms only seemed to drive him wilder-greedier, as if he couldn't get enough of you and this vivid moment. Breathless, lightheaded and stammering, you sang his praises, telling him how good he was making you feel.
Gripping your ass tight in both hands to open you up wider, he went in for the final throws, pulling out and crashing back in until he came undone in a scalding burst of pressure. He bent forward and you could feel his weight pushing you further into the mattress, his teeth sinking into your shoulder as a strangled roar spewed from the very depths of his being. He kept on pumping into you again and again, his body spilling in thick, sharp pulses until you could feel his cum being pushed out of you every time he lunged back in.
He collapsed against you fully when he was finally spent. The move pushed him even deeper into your swollen, sensitive center and you let out a strangled gasp.
"Shh," he murmured, coming down beside you and pulling you against him. "I'll make it better." A deep groan rattled in his throat as he wrapped his arms around you and rolled you to your side. "Just as soon as I can fucking move, I'll take care of you, baby girl. I promise."
Snuggling against his chest, you couldn't help but smile, loving the tender way he stroked your hair. Sadly, no trace was left of the animal that completely ravaged you moments prior but still you were utterly and blissfully satisfied.
"I think I pulled a muscle," you laughed, sighing out and pressing a kiss to his skin.
He chuckled. "We'll stretch next time."
"There's gonna be a next time?" you asked, raising your eyebrows in surprise and, most of all, delight.
"You bet," he smirked, threading his fingers into your hair and drawing you in for a kiss.