𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑

𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓

      » [𝐋𝐄𝐒-𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐎] «
1:45─〇───── 4:51
     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

Steam floated around you while the water poured over you, engulfing you in warmth.

You were alone, since Miguel, was at work. and you just finished cleaning the apartment, to which you felt you should be rewarded for with a relaxing shower. You soon started to lather yourself with the sweet smelling soap you always liked.

It was quiet for a few minutes and soon your thoughts shifted to Miguel. You were visioning him behind him. helping you lather the soap on your back, with those calloused hands of his that seemed to work wonders. How hot he was, how he looks at you, how firmly he likes to hold your waist, and pull you close. How he whispers a simple

"𝐌𝐢 𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐨"Into your ear. You felt a familiar heat in between your thighs. pooling around. You decided to cherish your time alone time since nobody was there..or so you thought.

As you started to pleasure yourself, you moaned out loud.

"Miguel.." You mewled out. as the two fingers you were using to touch yourself with started to speed up. Your core basically cried out for more, as you moaned out Miguel's name, over and over again. Then you hear the sound of the bathroom door opening making your hand retreat back to your side, and you peeked through the not so foggy shower glass.

Seeing Miguel, made your stomach do a backflip. So to move on from the fact of what just occurred before he walked in, you called out to him.

"ahem..welcome back 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫.. how was work?" He paused for a second staring right at you like the fogginess was nonexistent. Then suddenly he opened the shower door, and you stood there staring into his eyes.

"yes, Miguel?.."
You gulped, he couldn't have possibly heard you..did he?
He pressed on his spider-suit making the hologram disappear, including his mask, making his brown locs fall into place. Then he finally removed his boxers, making you look away in embarrassment, and he stepped into the shower behind you, closing the shower door.

For a few moments he said nothing, until he finally spoke. "What we're you just doing." He asked, his calloused hands, pulling you close by your waist, as he slowly drew circles on your hips.

"I was.. singing..softly.."You lied..it was quite embarrassing to admit honestly. However this unfazed him.

"Ohh singing was it.." He rested his head on your shoulder, as he whispered in your ear.

"Do it again.."

"What?.."

"Do it. You were singing weren't you? Sing again." His warm breath against your neck made your lips quiver.

You stood still, shifting your foot, not knowing what to do. Miguel soon snaked one his hands around your waist and onto your lower stomach, moving ever so closely to your already soaked core. You slightly rolled your hips, feeling his movement.

"Look at you..your already melting by my touch.." He moved his fingers onto your clit, and slowly moved his hands in a circular motion, making you roll your hips even more.

You soon felt something warm poking the back of your upper thigh and immediately knew what it was.

He quickly picked you up and whipped around pushing your back onto the wall of the shower. His wet hair stuck to his face, making him seem even more hotter. He aligned himself between your legs. "I hate when you lie to me.." He mumbled under his breath. Before you could react, he rammed his cock into you with no warning. You yelped in response. And He just continued at a quick pace. You were already just so pleasured by his hands, as you moaned out loud, your own hands scratching at his upper back in the process, but the scratching and your moans just seemed like fuel to his fire, as he continued to thrust himself into you, going at such an animalistic speed that you could barely keep up.

You moaned over and over again, his name tumbling out your mouth like a waterfall. He smirked at this, finally getting what he wanted. It seemed like he was going so fast that the water coming from the shower head couldn't even keep up. He kept on going. He didn't want to stop. He loved your moans, he loved the way you say his name, he loved your little scratches you made on his back, he loved how you took on his manhood so well. Every move you made and sensation you both felt was like his
thousandth reason on why he loved you so much.

"Miguel..i'm..i'm going to.." He cut you off.

"No..not yet.." He said in between breaths, looking in your eyes as he said it.

"Please..please..i need to.."
He wanted to for both of you to have your release together, couldn't you just be patient?
"Don't you dare fucking do it.. don't..not yet.."

He picked up his pace and while going faster, he started to grunt and few times, closing his eyes. You couldn't take anymore of this you were just at the peak of your pleasure. Edging you closer and closer did not help in your favor at all. It seemed like he was never going to stop. Soon his thrusts became a little sloppy. He kept on grunting a little.

"Not yet..just..wait.."

He kept on going, getting a little more sloppier. He huffed out his mouth, and beads of sweat rolled down his back.

"Miguel..please..i need to..let me.."You whined, not being able to hold it in any longer.

"Yes..cum with me 𝐦𝐢 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫..that's it.."

You both released, you gave out one last main as you both felt like you were on cloud nine. You could see stars as you leaned your head on his shoulder.

"You should start "singing" in shower more often.." He had a smug look on his face.

"Miguel hush.."

I know it's ass stfu.. 😭
anyways sorry for being a little late but y'all, i'm trying to have the best summer ever..so writing rn isn't exactly at my favor, cause i wanna post more, but i also want my chapters to be long and cute for y'all. wtv tho..
stay safe and sweet love y'all 🫶🏽

𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫!!

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟏𝟎𝟓𝟓