PROMPT

Sunoo Centric au ,wherein, Old friends meet each other again after 12 years of separation, seeing each other are like setting another cause of fire is a chaos. All of them are successful,satisfied and stable they got all what they want but not for one. Happiness. They've never been happy after that one incident past 12 years ago.

Six of them finally succeeded and living a good life but one of them failed to succeed.

If you have a chance to turn back the time, Sino at ano ang babalikan mo?

" Vile Kim, I want to go back and change everything." South Yang answered.He slowly felt sensation of tiredness that keeping him more and more drowsy

" I want to go back where I meet him for the first time, I want to bring him back, Vile Kim." Zion Nishimura faintly smiled as he answered the faint voice he heard, His eyes slowly shutting down.

" If i have a chance? Probably ,saving Vile Kim. Can I go back and save him? " Gael Lee bitterly smiled as he drink his wine while answering the faint voice that keep whispering to his ears.

" Vile Kim. I want to protect him from them. Can I? " Severos Park sleepily answered through the voice he heard.

" Vile Kim. I want him back." Jayson Park heavily answered while massaging his forehead. The voice making him sleepy.

" I would turn back the time where I saw Vile smiling so bright,I miss him." Charles Sim smiles and slowly falling asleep.

The little voice giggles and let out a soft laugh.

Alright, I'm only giving you 5 months to change the future. If you failed you'll go back to your current time. Enjoy...