A mysterious unknown generation personal full body IS piloted by Luciel Tensei after waking inside the unit. The unit appears to be built to be a walking arsenal and seems to have a negative effect on his mind, turning him more violent the more he uses it

FEATURES:

Shielding:
Primary protection for IS and its pilot is provided through the use of energy shield (invisible to the naked eye) that could block both physical and optical weapons. The protection level of IS shield is sufficient to be impenetrable to most conventional weaponry, but it could be penetrated by high-powered IS weaponry.

The basic armor plates of IS offer minimal protection against incoming attacks, since any weapon powerful enough to pierce the shield would be also powerful enough to penetrate the armor plate.

However, special equipment such as additional physical/energy shield or augmented heavy armor plate (specially designed to withstand damage) could provide moderate to adequate level of protection.

The integrity of the energy shield is maintained unless the IS is depleted of power, but the shield tends to lose its strength when nearing a complete power depletion. (Same thing applies to all other components such as armor plates. Weapons, especially, tend to have difficulty maintaining the materialized shape when nearing power depletion). Due to hellwalker being a full body unit, it grants more protection than normal units

Passive Inertia Control:
Incorporating PIC allows the IS to accomplish extreme agility and mobility unparalleled by any conventional platform. PIC largely absorbs and negates impact shock, thus protecting the pilot and the IS from catastrophic events such as high-speed collision. PIC is also applied to flight assist and coupled with gravity control technology, make IS capable of flight and hovering.

Hyper Sensor:
When the pilot is linked to Hyper Sensor, the pilot receives augmented sensory input data from IS's sensor, directly into the body's 5 senses. Simply put, when piloting an IS, the pilot's senses such as vision are greatly improved. Using the sensory data input from IS, the pilot gains 360-degree field of view, being able to 'see' directions that are not possible for human body without turning head (Such as behind, directly above and below)

However, because such improved sensory input is much different from the normal human body, the pilot must process the input data into something that could comprehend first. (The speed and efficiency of processing such data decides the effectiveness of IS piloting)

Battle Damage Repair:
As the IS gains experience during any situation while it is active, (be it normal training or combat, or even a simple checkup) it records data about its every components and proceeds with optimization process. When IS receives damage, it automatically tries to repair the damage during its Closed Form period. The resulting data collected would be implemented throughout its component to improve its efficiency, but the damaged component would be left out of the equation.

It is possible to activate a damaged IS (as long as it has power left) but such action - especially entering combat situation with damaged IS - is highly undesirable, since IS would try to cope with the given situation only with components that are still operational. Activating a partially damaged IS causes the inoperable components (damaged parts) to stop optimization until it is fully repaired. This kind of situation could have serious implications since it would interfere with the general optimization process and could even prevent the IS from reaching 2nd Shift. For that reason, even the most hot-headed pilot tends to refrain from forcing damaged IS into action.

IS Suit:
Pilots wear a special suit when they use a IS, both for practice and missions. The suit enhances the weak electricity on the skin and pass the signal to the IS itself, improving the users movements. The suits them self's are durable enough to withstand a gunshot from a small-caliber pistol, thus they won't negate the impact. At the IS Academy, they appear similar to old-style school swimsuit with stockings. The male version is a tank top and tight-fitting bermuda shorts. The IS suit is very form-fitting and skin tight. Personal IS pilots tend to have custom made ones that are slightly different from regularly issue suits, such as being in a different color, being similar to their military's uniform or being more revealing. When a IS is materialized, the pilots clothes are broken down into elementary particles and stored in the IS' databanks well changing them into their IS suit. However, doing so consumes energy, which is why pilots tend to change into their IS suits normally outside of emergencies. Luciel custom IS suit consist of a black full body suit with iron studded knuckles, with the feet's having boot soles