5. White Lilies

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

July 13, 1930. 

The End | Kang Mira

I knew that this was going to happen

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I knew that this was going to happen.

It was bound to end like this.

There's low, shallow and nerve wrecking whispers in my head. People are talking urgently, speaking under their breaths, hiding their faces under shawls and turning away their heads swiftly before my gaze. Time is counting upon the heavens today, and luck doesn't have any kind of majesty here.

I peek through the curtains, and realize there's a hassle happening outside. The noise of their fight isn't as audible as the screams inside my head. I feel too dazed to even notice that Mrs. Hyun has pulled me away from the window, and is breathing heavily.

"Don't go near for now." she pants. "The villagers are making a havoc."

I swallow. Yurin is nowhere in my sight. Mrs. Hyun holds my hands and looks into my eyes.

"Mira, you're doing better. Don't worry about anything else but leaving this house. Just... don't."

I have nothing to say. The screams inside my mind increase. I can feel a numb pain at the back of my head; its branches reach out to my neck, shoulders and down to my spine; causing the flesh covering my bones twitch, twist, and turn. Trying to breathe freely, I take a seat on the chair, and look at myself on the mirror.

Wish A Miracle | Yeonjun √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें