🌫 ☁️Mine☁️🌫

Start from the beginning

"Thats Right!" Suma says. Makio adds to her 'statement', "You sure took you time getting here."

I simply stand there...waiting for these girls to shut up. But apparently 'Suma' has more to say...

"Y-Y-You took too long to get here!!! Way to long!"

Kaburamaru hisses at her and she jumps back to Uzui; who grimaces in pain. It takes a bit, to hold back an amused grin.

I point at him, "What are you going to do now that you've lost your left hand and left eye? How long will it take for you to return to duty after battleing this lowly Upper Six? Whos going to fill in for you until then?"

He ignores my bombard of questions, and closes his eyes. "Im retiring. There just no way I can still fight. Im sure the master can accept that."

I look at him in disbelief, does he really think he can just retire like that?!

"Dont be ridiculous. I refuse to accept it. As it is, too many youngsters are dying on us before reaching their potential. Theres still a vacant spot now that Rengoku's gone. Even someone as uninspiring as you would be better than nothing at all. Battle on until you die."

As the two girls-I give up on their names-fight, Uzui shrugs. "Nope, there is a youngster who's about to reach his full potential for sure....that young guy you hate."

It takes a moment to process what he just said. Young guy I hate? I hate almost everyone...

Wait...could it be?! My eyes widen,

"Hey...No Way. Then he survived? This battle? That Tanjiro Kamado?!"

He nods. "He fought well."

......

SHit. I forgot about the girl! Oh well...Shes probably dead.

"What about the girl? Is she dead?" I sigh. He blinks a few times. "Y/n? Oh. No. She left like...a couple of hours ago..."

What the f*ck?!

I start to storm off. "Hey, where are you going?" Uzui hollars.

"Fuck it! This whole damn mission was a fuckin waste of my time, and I could be eating out with Mitsuri right now!"

"Man. I didn't know you felt so strongly about-"

"And this Debree is hurting Kaburamaru's eyes. So im out of here."

"Obanai. Don't be hard on the girl. She's going to receive some pretty nasty news."

"About what?" I demanded.

"Her brother."

__________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV

After owing Muichiro some Furofuki daikon and showing him my breathing Techniques, I go outside and sit on the steps. I don't know why...but tonight feels so...at ease. I wonder how everyone is doing at the Entertainment district.

Suddenly a bird lands next to me. "Hey, what do you have?"

I grab the letter. Apparently its from Uzui....

I read through the letter and.....my brother....

Is dead?

Muichiro's POV

I hear silent cries coming from outside. I open then door, only to see Y/n burying her face in her arms.

"Y-Y/n? Are you ok?" I ask. Obviously shes not ok...or she wouldn't be crying like this.

"Uzui said that...When they were *hic* fighting upper moon six *hic* my brother was helping them. Then they had to *hic* kill him." She cries.

I sit down next to her. What do I say? He became a demon...and I loath demons.

"Y/n...hes not suffering anymore then." her crying stops. "So...he's ok now? He's at peace?"

I nod.

To be honest....I forgot about her brother in the first place. She never even mentioned him....

She wiped her eyes, "You know what? He would want me to be happy right now. So im going to enjoy myself. Muichiro...is there anything you want to do?

I feel my stomach start to do flips. "I would lov-"

There is a crash heard inside. "Master Tokito!"

I sweat drop, "Umm..."

Y/n, waves her hands out in front of her. "T-That's ok! You take care of it. I should probably go to bed anyways."

I hesitantly get up. I shouldn't be leaving...ugh....decisions.

"Goodnight then..." I sigh, walking inside. "What do you want." I glare at the source of the crash.

Y/n's POV

Once alone, I sigh. There is always something getting in between us.

Suddenly I hear a voice. "Ah! Y/n! Your back! I heard you left on a trip."

Ryuu.

Chills run down my spine as I look up to see him staring at me. "Uh..."

"Say...do you want to go do something? Just the two of us? I heard your good-for-nothing demon brother died. How sad, You didn't even get to confront him..."

Anger starts to boil in my chest. "You don't have the right to speak about my brother like that!"

He moves his pointer finger left and right. "Ah, ah, ah. That's not how you talk to me."

I feel a wave of nausea, followed by fear crossing me.

.....but something changes...when Muichiro slowly walks towards us, from behind me.

His arms snake around my stomach; into a defense-like hug

"She's not going to talk to you at all. Because...She's Mine. 

Whats Next: 🔞 🍋 ☁️