🌫 ☁️Mine☁️🌫

Start from the beginning

I get up and walk to my window.

For once, I take in the beautiful sight.

The clouds are beautiful as always...but the trees are all swaying in the direction of the wind. The leaves are following too.

It's like a secret form of migration. When the wind moves...so does the clouds. And the birds that fly with the wind. And the branches on the trees. And the leaves on the branches.

It's all a single motion of life.

But theirs is only one thing that can beat the beauty in front of me.

One thing that can completely overwhelm it.

And she's....

"Mui!" A voice calls from downstairs.

Here.

She's right Here!

I run to my door and nearly break it off its hinges.....Whoops. But the sight in front of me...puts even the form of nature to shame.

"Y/n" I breath. She shyly laughs.

Within a moment, I slid down the banister and leaped into her arms. "W-Woah! Muichiro! What happened?!" She gasps, holding onto me.

I lean back and gleam, "Youve been gone for a while."

At first she stares at me, then she laughs. "Something tells me you wont be letting me train with Mitsuri."

I shake my head, and back off of her. I haven't really...hugged anyone like that.

"So. Umm. Your happy to see me right?" She asks. I smile; "Im very happy to see you Y/n."

"Heheh. That means...your not still...mad, right?"

My smile fades, and I lift an eyebrow, "No..."

I catch a small sigh leave her lips. "...Im fucking pissed."

Haha. There it is! Shes absolutely terrified now. But...does that mean my letter didn't get to her? "Y/n. Did Ginko give you a letter?"

"No...I left as soon as I finished training." I tilt my head in confusion, "You were training?"

Y/n leads me outside. "Well...I learned a new breathing technique..."

I sit down with my legs and arms crossed. "Please. Demonstrate."

...........................................................................

Time skip- A few hours

Obanai's POV (I know...its a first....)

Hmmmm. This place is a giant mess. How did Uzui manage to do that?!

I see Uzui surrounded by his wives; huddling his.............non-existent wrist?

"Your timing is...uh...better late than never?" He says.

His three wives seems to be glaring at me. What? Its not my fault he got so injured. "And what exactly happened here?" I ask.

"It was Upper Moon Six."

"I See...Six huh?" I pause. Tengen Uzui...defeated upper moon six.

"That would be the lowest of the upper ranks." I raise a hand to my face; "Well, six or not, you still defeated an upper rank. So yes. Congratulations are in order. Right.....six or not."

I sigh, "I don't mind offering you my praise..."

Uzui stares at me blankly, "Well, not that your praise will do anything for me."