So what do you think?

Začít od začátku

"Good enough now come on!" I yanked him and Xan with me into the street. I led them down the street.

Xan knocked on my helmet and took it off so I could hear him. "Why are we waiting? Aren't they gonna come for us? I'm not sure if you remember but I can't fight right now" He shouted pointing at his face. He moved his hand to grab Daniel.

His hand missed the first time but grabbed him by the shirt on the second. "And you! The hell you think you're doing with my helmet? How'd you get my thumbprint?"

"That.. doesn't matter, who were those people?"

I sighed in irritation, my hands rested on my waist while I kept glancing back. "You know Gun Daniel, you might know his partner Goo. But I'm guessing they're also here for that case".

He looked down at the briefcase I'd given...well, thrown at him. I took my mask off. "Clean up will be here soon. Then we'll be on our way and the kid here will be safe"

"We're the same age" Daniel hugged the case close. We all were just hiding beside a building incase they came looking.

"Found you!"

I turned and slammed my palm into Goo's face. I drew back a few feet and held my wrist from the pain pulsing through my arm. Xan stood and moved me behind him. While Goo whined about his face Xan snatched his glasses and put them on. "This is a bit better". He walked next to where Daniel was still sitting and began searching through the dumpster next to him.

Eventually he let out a loud laugh and pulled out a broken broom stick. He tossed it to me. Goo wasn't grinning now that his glasses got taken. He also just had a stop sign.... which he did not have last I looked at him.

"Why's it always you?" Gun walked up from the only escape route. "So.. I assume yo-" my phone started ringing. I held up a finger to signal him to hold on. "One sec... hello?".

"Oh hey Jay... Yeah I'll be back soon I'm glad you saw my message, Pan made a mess last time I left and Bella just joined him.... Oh he's sleeping? Well thats good, he's pretty picky what'd you feed him?... I'll have to try that, well thank you I'll be there soon"

I put my phone back in my pocket and readied my unusual weapons. "Beware, I'm not in the best condition".

"It doesn't matter, you'll be dead when we're done" He sent a straight towards my face. I blocked with my arms.

I whacked him across the face with one of the sticks. The already broken stick snapped in half. "Is your face made if stone?!". He struck my stomach with his palm.

Without thinking I turn and back kick him on his chest. I trip myself in pain. My ankle. I miss Naroo already.

"Switch!"

Me and Xan jumped to switch places and now I was slamming the last stick I had down on Goo's head.

He sent a kick towards my head but I dodged and my shoulder slammed into a wall.

I hoisted myself up. using my arms to hold myself above him in the small alley. I dropped down onto his shoulders and wrapped myself around one of his arms and tightened my hold.

Trapping him in an effective armbar. He laughed while slamming me into the wall. "You're like a dog!" He slammed me into the ground with a smile. The shock of hitting my head forced my body to let go.

I licked the blood off my lip but more just poured out of my nose. "You" I pointed at Daniel, "Leave". He shook his head but after a shot staring contest he listened and ran straight past Gun and Xan fighting.

Goo slapped my face with a plank of wood, "Hey don't ignore me". I slashed my elbow over his face. While holding his face he threw an empty can at my head. I rolled away from the punch he was hiding behind it.