𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 49

Mulai dari awal

Megumi just nodded probably not believing me. I went to the couch and laid down then summoned divine dog. "Are you ready to go home?" I asked. Divine dog just licked my face.

"Me too.." I said while patting his head. Divine dog nuzzled up to my cheek. "You won't... ever leave me... Divine dog... right?" I asked. Divine dog just whimpered and rested his head next to mine.

"So if I'm ever in trouble... don't let yourself get destroyed...." I said. Divine dog barked and I smiled. "You probably won't listen to me... but that's why you're a good boy..." I said while poking his nose.

"Whatcha doin Y/n" I looked up to see Hana. "Nothing... just talking to divine dog..." I said. "Well we're leaving now" Hana said. I sat up and looked at my phone.

"But it's 2..." I said. "Well it'll be a while till we get there" Hana said. "Oh okay" I said. We left the hotel and I got a snack on the way since I was hungry.

"So Y/n!" Yuji said while smirking at me. I held out a brownie to him. "Thanks! Y/n you're my favorite sister!" Yuji said while patting my head. 'I'm his only sister...' I thought in confusion.

"Ugh you're such a weirdo" Nobara said. "How!?" Yuji asked. "Stop being greedy you idiot" Megumi said while smacking the back of Yuji's head.

"It's okay" I said. "Y/n you're such a good kid!" Nobara said while hugging me. I smiled. "You knew she would've given it to you anyway" Megumi said while narrowing his eyes at Yuji.

"Yeah because Y/n isn't grumpy like you!" Yuji said.

*MINI TIME SKIP*

The pre-prep ending is one thing... but according to Itadori and Y/n's older brother Kamo took Tengen" Maki said. My eyes widened bit. "Tsumkumo is the same rank as Yuta and Y/n but she lost despite working with a death womb painting and tengen"

"We always knew kenjaku would be a challenge. At least the back of the prison realm is safe" she said. "Then why hasn't the merger started?" I asked.

"Sorcerers can probably resist the merger with cursed energy, so nothings happening in the colonies, but it may have started outside" Angel said.

"No a few people were affected it made the news but for the most part Japan hasn't changed" Maki said. "I don't know why. Maybe kenjaku can't start the merger yet" Megumi said.

"There's no way to know so Tsumiki comes first" Nobara said. "Why didn't senpai add rules sooner? We had already decided what to add" Yuji said.

"Well to start will culling game players are subject to cursed technique removed within 19 days if their points don't change... that means messing with their brains. It amounts to death. The point is to force players to kill each other" Megumi said.

"We already added a rule to transfer points so players could change scores without killing but the problem is moving and communicating across borders and colonies" Maki said.

"Really? Y/n and I can!" Hana said. "Why's that?" Maki asked. "I have the angels cursed technique and Y/n took it too!" Hana said. "Can you use it on other?" Maki asked.

"Destroying the barrier technique with my cursed technique requires destroying the root of the barrier. If I don't know where that is then only we can pass through colonies" Angel said.

"This really won't be easy..." Maki said.  "YOU TALKIN ABOUT MAKOTO KANAMOTO!" Fumihiko yelled to us. "What's with that guy?" Maki asked. "Just ignore him" Nobara said.

"I'll check the rules" Yuji said while looking at the sheet Kogane gave him. "Oh then it looks like the rules aren't the problem it's the barriers that stop communication" Yuji said.

"No matter the rules the barriers might still be unreachable" Hana said. "That's why you didn't add the rule regarding comms we decided to leave that to ui ui that could be laisons for now" Nobara said,

"Which leaves rule 4! We must prioritize players leaving the game! Yutas team already transferred points" Maki said. "Kogane did a rule lowing players to leave the culling game!" Megumi said.

"Denied that conflicts with rule 7!" Kogane said. "What about to rule allowing players to leave if they invite a new player into the colony" Megumi asked. "Denied" Kogane said.

"Then how can anyone leave the game!?" Yuji yelled. "The culling game has a suggestion. A player could leave the game by expending 100 points to invite a new player into the colony as a substitute" Kogane said.

"So there's no problem!" Yuji yelled. "No wait! A substitute wouldn't change the number of players but it's require the deaths of at least 20 players for 10p points would that not break rule 7?" Megumi said.

"A player could leave the game by expending 100 points to invite a new player into the colony as a substitute. Then approval is possible!" Kogane said. "Understood then that's enough" Megumi said.

"The longer we hold these points the more inviting we are as targets. So we need Tsumiki with us fast" Nobara said. "Right but I can't come with her. I don't have cursed energy so the barrier doesn't recognize me. We'd get separated upon entry" Maki said.

"That happened to us with cursed energy" Megumi said. "You need a parachute" Yuji said. 'What....' I thought in confusion.

(3PM!)

Yuji, Megumi, Hana, and I were up on a roof waiting for Tsumiki so we could help her leave the culling game. "Oh whoops!" Tsumiki said as she almost tripped.

'I guess she's walking now...' I thought. "Hi Y/n! Megumi! Woah what a total surprise!" Tsumiki said while smiling. "Uh yeah" Megumi said.

"I'm pleased to meet you!" Tsumiki said. "Same here! I'm Itadori! And this is kusuru" Yuji said while pointing up at Hana who was up in the sky. "She's patrolling the sky just in case you drop in from above"

"Let's do this fast... Kogane... we gave you 100 points so you can leave the game" Megumi said. Tsumiki smiled and looked up at the board Kogane displayed before her.

"Kogane add a rule allowing entry and exit across colony borders" Tsumiki said. "Huh!?" Yuji said. "Who is this?" I asked eyes wide. "Who am I? I'm your big sister!" Tsumiki said.

"Funny no?" Tsumiki said while shrugging. "Fushiguro! What's going on!?" Yuji yelled. "Fushiguro!!" Hana yelled. Megumi just stood there in shock and horror. "I'm Yorozu maybe people of the past would known me" Tsumiki said.

"Why all this time!?" Megumi asked. "You! Came to me with your plans and gave me 10o points and for frees which I'm happy to accept. I haven't fought for 100 years so I want to choose where and when I fight and first I choose Sukuna!" Tsumiki said as wings sprouted from her back.

"I'll be waiting!" She said while flying up into the air. She started to fly away and we all looked in shock. "Let's go after her!" Hana said. "Yeah!" Yuji yelled.

A mouth appeared on Yuji's cheek. "Enchain" Sukuna said. My eyes widened when Sukuna's markings appeared on Yuji and he grabbed Hana and knocked her out.

"I cut a binding bow with this boy not to kill or hurt anyone for one minute" Sukuna said. My eyes widened and Megumi went in front of me. "Sukuna! Why!?" Megumi yelled.

"For here on is a gamble" Sukuna said while pulling his finger off. "THAT BOY IS SUCH A DUMBASS!" He laughed. "That vow to not hurt anyone didn't include him!"

Megumi was about to summon a shikigami but Sukuna suddenly appeared right in front of him and grabbed him. 'What is he...' I thought.

Sukuna grabbed Megumi's face then shoved his finger in Megumi's mouth. I put my hand over my mouth. 'Is this his plan....' I thought in shock.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈