her hand on michael's cheek, their faces close together, "i'll see what i can do," he said before kissing his exclusive partner, his thumb rubbing paige's cheek.

____

"not only one dumping last night, it was a double," tasha said when the islanders all woke up in the morning.

michael having his coupled up partner use his arm as a pillow, "it's gonna be weird not seeing them around, but, at the end of the day, i've erm got the best connection with danica, so i'm glad to still be here," jamie said to the .

michael laid his head on paige who opened her arms open, "anyone else's salon open?" tasha questioned when andrew made eye contact with his best mate, "maybe those two," he said pointing over to michael and paige, "shut up, andrew,"

"did something naughty, didn't you?" michael chuckled as his coupled up partner looked at him, seeing if michael was gonna give it away.

the islanders all started to get out of their beds either coming outside or going to the terrace, "good morning!" gemma and tasha both said, michael running a hand through his brunette hair.

the lads all sat at the sun deck, michael leaning back against the sun deck pillows, "i'm happy for me and ekin, you know, because it has been really nice—at the beginning of the evening, i made her a little surprise," he said to the lads, as michael messed up his hair.

his sunglasses on his face looking at the lads, "so lads," michael looked at his friends, "paige told me last night that the girls want to have a brunch just for them," he stated to the lads, "and wanted us to make it for them,"

the lads all nod their heads, "ok," where michael went towards the kitchen, "we can start squashing all that shit now, poached eggs," michael said, "shall i just do the bacon, then, yeah?"

michael hummed, "just start the bacon," the davidson lad kept his eyes on the food he was making for his couplednup partner, "we should start getting these poached eggs ready, let's go,"

the boys all worked together with luca and davide getting the plates out as the girls all came down, "ladies, ladies, ladies," michael sipped on his water, "please take your seats, please take your seats over there,"

the male islanders all had in their hands their coupled up partner's brunch plate with michael setting paige's plate down in front of her, "here you go," he kissed her lips with a changing smile, "enjoy,"

"team effort, actually,"

the lads watched as their girls are into their brunch breakfast, paige smiling when michael went back to the kitchen, "call the restaurant exclusive," dami said when luca looked at his friends, "egg-sclusive, egg-sclusive restaurant," luca said to them.

the lads chuckled when michael drank more of his water from his water bottle.

____

"i got a text!"

indiyah stands up from the daybed she was sat on with dami, "islanders, it's time to take the stage as tonight you will perform at the love island talent show twenty-twenty-two, hashtag show us what you've got, hashtag big talent energy,"

the islanders all cheered at that, with jamie and michael bro hugging as the two lads were the football players in the group, "we have to do a football thing," michael said to jamie who nods his head, "oh, definitely,"

adam loooed at his partner, "i just hope that laura doesn't get the ick when i do mine, to be fair," he said as laura chuckled, "no, let's actually make a pact, let's not get the ick from this, because i don't have a talent,"

she admits to her partner as michael hugged his coupled up partner.

____

the islanders all started to get ready, michael and his fellow football player getting two footballs from the love island producers for their talent.

since michael did have a few tricks up his sleeve when it came to the sport he loved, "we're all gonna make tits of ourselves tonight," adam said as michael chuckled getting changed into the football kit he got handed to him after having a shower.

the islanders all went outside, "cheers to a special talents night, full of energy and full of fun," the italian male said, "whoo!"

michael smiled cheekily clinked his drink to everyone else's drink, "we're all nervous," dami said as michael had his arm around paige's shoulder.

the islanders all went to the firepit, tasha then went next after adam's magic trick performing when i'm gone making michael smile at his friend.

"aw, tash," the football player smiled, "honestly, she's adorable," he chuckled, "everyone had her back, we were all rooting for her," he said to the beach hut camera.

the two football players then next went, doing kicky ups as michael kicked the ball before catching it on the back of his neck rolling it down his body coming underneath his shirt as the islanders cheered as the two lads did their own tricks.

"fucking hell,"

michael smiled as he sat down seeing his coupled up partner performing with gemma and laura, the three of them all singing and dancing together.

ekin went next being the villa's drama queen making michael chuckle at her words, "paige, sweetheart of wales, you have found your prince charming," the football player smiled at that.

"whoo!"
"go ekin!"

andrew then went trying to sell the love island villa for them, "we're gonna start with the one of a kind entrance, it's nice to see, cos you're not going to get any love from the girls when you walk into that villa," the islanders chuckled.

andrew carried on, "then we move on to the flower wall, there's been a few good memories coming out of that flower walk, you know seeing becky hill, and obviously casa girls," michael chuckled at his friends' words, "but one memory for me in particular that stands out, you know, coming out seeing an absolute worldie of a girl in a blue bikini," he said, "i think we all know who that is, antigoni,"

michael covered his mouth at andrew's savage comment, "we're gonna move on the terrace, and you know, it's a great place for the girls to get away from the boys and escape," he said truthfully, "unless you're luca, you'll just be there anyway with gemma,"

the football player bursted out laughing at that, "that concludes my tour, you know, any questions, feel free to ask," he said to them, "and any offers, i'll be taking offers through the landlord,"

"25 million down, i'm buying it,"

the islanders all stood up clapping their hands for the real estate agent as indiyah then went next playing the flute trying to keep a straight face but whenever she heard someone snort, she played the wrong note, "who was that?"

"andrew! michael!"

the two lads tried to keep their laughter in, "use those lungs, babe," michael moved his head behind his coupled up partner's head laughing seeing andrew doing the same thing.

luca went last singing breaking free from high school musical as the islanders all joined in with him, "right, love island talent show selfie," adam said and since he had the longest arm, he took the photo, "let's get it!"

the love islanders all cheered as michael pressed a kiss to his coupled up partner's lips with a charming smile as he pulled back from her.